Joseph D Terwilliger
Affiliation: University of Helsinki
- An utter refutation of the "fundamental theorem of the HapMap"Joseph D Terwilliger
Department of Genetics and Development, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Eur J Hum Genet 14:426-37. 2006..Both theoretical and empirical refutation of the central dogma of genome-wide association studies is thus presented...
- Identification of a potential susceptibility locus for macular telangiectasia type 2Nancy L Parmalee
Department of Ophthalmology, Columbia University, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e24268. 2012..32 (rs1579634; 219.96 cM) to 229.92 Mb (rs7542797; 235.07 cM), encompassing the 1q41-42 linkage peak. Sanger sequencing of the top 14 positional candidates genes under the linkage peak revealed no causal variants in these pedigrees...
- A bias-ed assessment of the use of SNPs in human complex traitsJoseph D Terwilliger
Columbia University, Department of Psychiatry and Columbia Genome Center, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Division of Molecular Genetics 1150 St Nicholas Avenue, Room 520 C, New York, New York 10032, USA
Curr Opin Genet Dev 12:726-34. 2002....
- A genomewide screen of 345 families for autism-susceptibility lociAmanda L Yonan
Department of Genetics and Development and Columbia Genome Center, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Hum Genet 73:886-97. 2003....
- Confounding, ascertainment bias, and the blind quest for a genetic 'fountain of youth'Joseph D Terwilliger
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia Genome Center, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Ann Med 35:532-44. 2003....