Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Tampere
- A systematic quantification of carbonic anhydrase transcripts in the mouse digestive systemPei wen Pan
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, 33520, Tampere, Finland
BMC Mol Biol 8:22. 2007..In the present study, we systematically examined the mRNA expression levels of all known CA isozymes by quantitative real-time PCR in eight tissues of the digestive system of male and female mice...
- Analysis of BMP4 and BMP7 signaling in breast cancer cells unveils time-dependent transcription patterns and highlights a common synexpression group of genesAlejandra Rodriguez-Martinez
Laboratory of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Biomedical Technology, University of Tampere and Centre for Laboratory Medicine, Tampere University Hospital, Finland
BMC Med Genomics 4:80. 2011..Data analysis included hierarchical clustering of differentially expressed genes, gene ontology enrichment analyses and model based clustering of temporal data...
- Expression studies of neogenin and its ligand hemojuvelin in mouse tissuesAlejandra Rodriguez
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Biokatu 6 FIN 33520, Tampere, Finland
J Histochem Cytochem 55:85-96. 2007..Moreover, Hjv and Neo1 mRNAs are simultaneously expressed in skeletal muscle, heart, esophagus, and liver...
- Global transcriptional response to carbonic anhydrase IX deficiency in the mouse stomachHeini Kallio
Institute of Medical Technology and School of Medicine, University of Tampere, Biokatu 6, FI 33520 Tampere, Finland
BMC Genomics 11:397. 2010..This was done using Illumina SentrixMouse-6 Expression BeadChip arrays. The expression of several genes with notable fold change values was confirmed by QRT-PCR...
- Global transcriptional response to Hfe deficiency and dietary iron overload in mouse liver and duodenumAlejandra Rodriguez
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland
PLoS ONE 4:e7212. 2009..In conclusion, Hfe deficiency caused a previously unrecognized increase in gene expression of hepatic acute phase proteins and duodenal digestive enzymes...
- Specific expression profile and prognostic significance of peroxiredoxins in grade II-IV astrocytic brain tumorsSally Jarvela
Department of Pathology, Centre for Laboratory Medicine, Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland
BMC Cancer 10:104. 2010..Peroxiredoxins (Prxs) have recently been suggested to have a role in tumorigenesis...