Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Helsinki
- Molecular analysis of the interaction between palladin and alpha-actininMikko Rönty
Biomedicum Helsinki, Department of Pathology, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
FEBS Lett 566:30-4. 2004..Using transfection-based targeting assays, we show that palladin is involved in targeting of alpha-actinin to specific subcellular foci indicating a functional interplay between the two actin-associated proteins...
- Ageing and long-term smoking affects KL-6 levels in the lung, induced sputum and plasmaNobuhisa Ishikawa
Department of Medicine, Pulmonary Division, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
BMC Pulm Med 11:22. 2011..Additional aims of this study were to investigate whether the levels of KL-6 in plasma and sputum are related to ageing and smoking history...
- Involvement of palladin and alpha-actinin in targeting of the Abl/Arg kinase adaptor ArgBP2 to the actin cytoskeletonMikko Rönty
Biomedicum Helsinki, Department of Pathology and Neuroscience Program, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Exp Cell Res 310:88-98. 2005..The interactions provide an explanation to the previously observed Z-disc-specific localization of ArgBP2 and indicate interplay between signaling adaptors and structural proteins of the Z-disc...
- Isoform-specific regulation of the actin-organizing protein palladin during TGF-beta1-induced myofibroblast differentiationMikko J Rönty
Neuroscience Program and Department of Pathology, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
J Invest Dermatol 126:2387-96. 2006..They also provide for the first time information about the signaling cascades involved in the regulation of palladin expression...
- Palladin interacts with SH3 domains of SPIN90 and Src and is required for Src-induced cytoskeletal remodelingMikko Rönty
Department of Pathology, Neuroscience Program, Biomedicum Helsinki, University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Exp Cell Res 313:2575-85. 2007..These results may have implications in understanding the invasive and metastatic phenotype of neoplastic cells induced by Src...
- Identification and validation of human papillomavirus encoded microRNAsKui Qian
Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
PLoS ONE 8:e70202. 2013..To our knowledge, this is also the first paper to use in situ hybridization to show the expression of a viral microRNA in human tissue. ..