Affiliation: University of Oulu
- Predictors of success of a lifestyle intervention in relation to weight loss and improvement in glucose tolerance among individuals at high risk for type 2 diabetes: the FIN-D2D projectNina Rautio
Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Finland
J Prim Care Community Health 4:59-66. 2013..The authors assessed the predictors of success of a lifestyle intervention (weight loss ≥ 5% and improved glucose tolerance) in individuals at high risk for type 2 diabetes in a 1-year follow-up in a primary health care setting...
- Participation, socioeconomic status and group or individual counselling intervention in individuals at high risk for type 2 diabetes: one-year follow-up study of the FIN-D2D-projectNina Rautio
Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Tampere, Finland
Prim Care Diabetes 6:277-83. 2012..Furthermore, to assess the effectiveness of individual vs. group intervention during one-year follow-up...
- Family history of diabetes and effectiveness of lifestyle counselling on the cardio-metabolic risk profile in individuals at high risk of Type 2 diabetes: 1-year follow-up of the FIN-D2D projectN Rautio
Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Tampere Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Finland
Diabet Med 29:207-11. 2012....
- Socioeconomic position and effectiveness of lifestyle intervention in prevention of type 2 diabetes: one-year follow-up of the FIN-D2D projectNina Rautio
Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Oulu, Finland
Scand J Public Health 39:561-70. 2011....
- Financial satisfaction and its relationship to depressive symptoms in middle-aged and older adults: Results from the FIN-D2D surveyNina Rautio
1Pirkanmaa Hospital District, Tampere, Finland
Int J Soc Psychiatry 59:239-46. 2013....