Affiliation: University of Tampere
- A longitudinal study of maternal depressive symptoms, negative expectations and perceptions of child problemsIlona Luoma
Department of Child Psychiatry, Tampere University Hospital, University of Tampere, Medical School
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 35:37-53. 2004..Maternal prenatal depressive symptoms, the continuity of negative expectations to postnatal problem perceptions, and high problem level at 4-5 years of child's age predicted high problem level in 8-9-year-olds...
- Longitudinal study of maternal depressive symptoms and child well-beingI Luoma
Department of Child Psychiatry, Tampere University Hospital and the University of Tampere, Medical School, Finland
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1367-74. 2001..To investigate whether prenatal, postnatal, and/or current maternal depressive symptoms are associated with low level of psychosocial functioning or high level of emotional/behavioral problems in school-age children...
- Fathers' and mothers' perceptions of their child and maternal depressive symptomsIlona Luoma
University of Tampere, Medical School, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 58:205-11. 2004..Parental ratings of children's externalizing problems in particular were associated with high maternal depressive symptom level...
- Emotional and behavioural symptoms in 8-9-year-old children in relation to family structureI Luoma
Tampere University Hospital, Dept of Child Psychiatry, University of Tampere, Medical School, Finland
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 8:29-40. 1999..Having younger siblings seemed to be associated with fewer problems at school, and being the youngest child with having less problems both at home and at school...
- Infant-mother interaction as a predictor of child's chronic health problemsM Mäntymaa
Medical School, Department of Child Psychiatry, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Finland
Child Care Health Dev 29:181-91. 2003..Poor mother-infant interaction was hypothesized to be associated with chronic or recurrent health problems in the child...
- Mother's early perception of her infant's difficult temperament, parenting stress and early mother-infant interactionMirjami Mäntymaa
Department of Child Psychiatry, University of Tampere, Medical School, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 60:379-86. 2006....