Affiliation: University of Tampere
- Societal images of Cannabis use: comparing three countriesJohn A Cunningham
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and University of Toronto, 33 Russell Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 2S1, Canada
Harm Reduct J 9:21. 2012..abstract:..
- Population, professional, and client support for different models of managing addictive behaviorsAnja Koski-Jännes
University of Tampere, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Tampere, Finland
Subst Use Misuse 47:296-308. 2012..Some signs of the actor-observer asymmetry were observed. Personal addiction experiences and sex were the major predictors of the average response tendencies. The heavy emphasis on individual responsibility may prevent help-seeking...
- Internet-based self-assessment of drinking--3-month follow-up dataAnja Koski-Jännes
Department of Sociology and Social Psychology, 33014 University of Tampere, Finland
Addict Behav 32:533-42. 2007..000) in all the outcome measures. The service appealed more to women than men, but there were no sex differences in drinking-related outcomes. The results supported the further development of this model to a randomized controlled trial...
- Self-assessment of drinking on the Internet--3-, 6- and 12-month follow-upsAnja Koski-Jännes
Department of Social Research, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
Alcohol Alcohol 44:301-5. 2009..The aim of this work was to report on the results of a pilot study of a web-based self-assessment service (DHT) for Finnish drinkers (www.paihdelinkki.fi/testaa/juomatapatesti)...
- Perceptions of addictions as societal problems in Canada, sweden, Finland and st. Petersburg, RussiaKari Holma
School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
Eur Addict Res 17:106-12. 2011....