Affiliation: University of Turku
- Chromogenic in situ hybridization-detected hotspot MYCN amplification associates with Ki-67 expression and inversely with nestin expression in neuroblastomasMiikka Korja
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Mod Pathol 18:1599-605. 2005....
- Hyperostosis frontalis interna as a novel finding in Unverricht-Lundborg diseaseM Korja
Department of Neurology, Turku University Hospital, Kiinamyllynkatu 4 8, P O Box 52, FI 20521 Turku, Finland
Neurology 68:1077-8. 2007
- Substantial thalamostriatal dopaminergic defect in Unverricht-Lundborg diseaseMiikka Korja
Department of Neurology, Turku University Hospital, Turku, Finland
Epilepsia 48:1768-73. 2007..Myoclonus, the characteristic symptom in ULD, suggests that dopamine neurotransmission may be involved in the pathophysiology of ULD. Our purpose was to examine brain dopaminergic function in ULD patients...
- [Stiff person syndrome]Laura Airas
TYKS n neurologian klinikka, Turku
Duodecim 120:1899-902. 2004
- Construction of antibody mimics from a noncatalytic enzyme-detection of polysialic acidAnne Jokilammi
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Turku, Kiinamyllynkatu 10, FI 20520 Turku, Finland
J Immunol Methods 295:149-60. 2004..Some of these could be used in designing well-defined substitute antibodies for the study of target molecules which are difficult to purify, available in low quantities, are unstable or have poor immunogenity...
- Absence of polysialylated NCAM is an unfavorable prognostic phenotype for advanced stage neuroblastomaMiikka Korja
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Genetics, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
BMC Cancer 9:57. 2009....