Affiliation: University of Oulu
- Application of optical coherence tomography, pulsed photoacoustic technique, and time-of-flight technique to detect changes in the scattering properties of a tissue-simulating phantomMatti Kinnunen
University of Oulu, Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory and Infotech Oulu, P O Box 4500, FIN 90014 University of Oulu, Finland
J Biomed Opt 13:024005. 2008..Also the measured signal parameters showed changes when measuring high glucose concentrations...
- In vitro studies toward noninvasive glucose monitoring with optical coherence tomographyMatti Kinnunen
Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory and Infotech Oulu, University of Finland
Appl Opt 45:2251-60. 2006..This change is much larger than the change in 2% Intralipid (2.1%/30 mM) and in 5% Intralipid (0.86%/30 mM). Hence the results show that OCT has potential to monitor glucose-induced changes in tissues in vitro...
- Detecting glucose-induced changes in in vitro and in vivo experiments with optical coherence tomographyMatti Kinnunen
University of Oulu, Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory and Infotech Oulu, Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, P O Box 4500, FIN 90014 Oulu, Finland
J Biomed Opt 13:021111. 2008..In comparison with tissue, the effect of glucose is the smallest in Intralipid. The results increase the value of using cultured tissue in developing optical sensing techniques...
- Measurement of elastic light scattering from two optically trapped microspheres and red blood cells in a transparent mediumMatti Kinnunen
Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Opt Lett 36:3554-6. 2011..This setup is suitable for trapping noncharged homogeneous spheres. We also demonstrate measurement of light scattering patterns from two separately trapped red blood cells. Two different illumination schemes are used for both samples...
- Measurement of the trapping efficiency of an elliptical optical trap with rigid and elastic objectsAntti Kauppila
Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Appl Opt 51:5705-12. 2012..This opens new possibilities for studying light-matter interactions at the cellular level...
- Registering the response of tissues exposed to an interferential electric current stimulationMatti Kinnunen
Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Oulu, Finland
Acupunct Electrother Res 29:213-26. 2004....