Affiliation: University of Helsinki
- Importance of RNA stabilization: evaluation of ansB, ggt, and rpoA transcripts in microaerophilic Campylobacter jejuni 81-176Heidi Hyytiäinen
Department of Food Hygiene and Environmental Health, University of Helsinki, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
Arch Microbiol 194:803-8. 2012..In contrast, the mRNAs of the polycistronic operon containing rpoA gene were highly induced at earlier stage of the logarithmic growth and were clearly differentially responding to external factors during cell harvesting step...
- Effect of ciprofloxacin exposure on DNA repair mechanisms in Campylobacter jejuniHeidi Hyytiäinen
Department of Food Hygiene and Environmental Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, P O Box 66, University of Helsinki 00014, Finland
Microbiology 159:2513-23. 2013..In conclusion, enhanced DNA repair mechanisms under ciprofloxacin exposure might explain maintenance of genomic integrity in ciprofloxacin-resistant variant P3. ..
- Mutations in the rpsL gene are involved in streptomycin resistance in Campylobacter coliSatu Olkkola
Department of Food and Environmental Hygiene, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Microb Drug Resist 16:105-10. 2010..In conclusion, we found that STR resistance was associated with mutations in the rpsL gene, but no obvious association between STR and ERY resistance mechanisms was found in C. coli...
- Campylobacter jejuni isolates in Finnish patients differ according to the origin of infectionBenjamin Feodoroff
Department of Bacteriology and Immunology, Haartman Institute, University of Helsinki, Haartmaninkatu 3, PO Box 21, FIN 00014, Helsinki, Finland
Gut Pathog 2:22. 2010..abstract:..
- Evidence for conserved function of γ-glutamyltranspeptidase in Helicobacter genusMirko Rossi
Department of Food Hygiene and Environmental Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
PLoS ONE 7:e30543. 2012....