Affiliation: University of Kuopio
- Nursing minimum data set in the multidisciplinary electronic health recordKristiina Häyrinen
Department of Health Policy and Management, University of Kuopio, Finland
Stud Health Technol Inform 122:325-8. 2006..The goal is through the unified structure of electronic health records to facilitate the transfer of data between health care providers and to maintain the quality of care...
- Definition, structure, content, use and impacts of electronic health records: a review of the research literatureKristiina Häyrinen
University of Kuopio, Department of Health Policy and Management, Kuopio, Finland
Int J Med Inform 77:291-304. 2008....
- The use of nursing terminology in electronic documentationKristiina Häyrinen
University of Kuopio, Department of Health Policy and Management, Finland
Stud Health Technol Inform 146:342-6. 2009..Nursing terminology had been widely used in nursing documentation. However, there remains a clear need for both training in and further validation of the terminology currently used...
- Integration models in health information systems: experiences from the PlugIT projectJuha Mykkänen
HIS R and D Unit, Computing Centre, University of Kuopio, Finland
Stud Health Technol Inform 107:1219-22. 2004..We summarize the results from nine integration teams, methods development and supporting surveys and studies, and discuss these experiences to provide some guidelines for the HIS integration projects in general...
- Developing internet-based health services in health care organizationsSalme Leskinen
University of Kuopio, Department of Health Policy and Management, Health and Human Services Informatics, Kuopio, Finland
Stud Health Technol Inform 146:724. 2009..The purpose of this study was to survey what kind of Internet-based health services and related electronic services are offered to clients by the web-pages of health care organizations in Finland...