Affiliation: The Family Federation of Finland
- Differential expression patterns of cathepsins B, H, K, L and S in the mouse ovaryS Oksjoki
Department of Molecular Biology, Turku University Central Hospital, University of Turku, FIN 20520 Turku, Finland
Mol Hum Reprod 7:27-34. 2001..These complex temporal and spatial expression patterns at different stages of the oestrous cycle and follicular development suggest divergent functions for specific cathepsins in follicular development, growth and rupture...
- [Prevention of infertility]Leena Anttila
Turun klinikka Maariankatu 3A, 20100 Turku
Duodecim 118:527-30. 2002
- Cycle control and bleeding pattern of a 24/4 regimen of drospirenone 3 mg/ethinylestradiol 20 μg compared with a 21/7 regimen of desogestrel 150 μg/ethinylestradiol 20 μg: a pooled analysisLeena Anttila
The Family Federation of Finland, Turku Clinic
Clin Drug Investig 31:519-25. 2011....
- Expression patterns of cathepsins B, H, K, L and S in the human endometriumV Jokimaa
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Turku, FIN 20520 Turku, Finland
Mol Hum Reprod 7:73-8. 2001..The findings of the present study suggest that cysteine cathepsins are needed for normal development and function of human endometrium during both the proliferative and secretory phases...
- Differences in connective tissue gene expression between normally functioning, polycystic and post-menopausal ovariesS Oksjoki
Departments of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Turku University Central Hospital, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Mol Hum Reprod 10:7-14. 2004..The alterations observed in the production and/or distribution of type IV collagen, TIMP-3 and TIMP-4 suggest involvement of basement membranes in the pathogenesis of PCOS...
- Expression of fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-8 isoforms and FGF receptors in human ovarian tumorsE Valve
Department of Anatomy and Medicity Research Laboratory, Institute of Biomedicine, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Int J Cancer 88:718-25. 2000..This suggests that FGF-8 has an important role in ovarian tumorigenesis...
- Expression of syndecan-1 in human placenta and deciduaV Jokimaa
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Turku, Finland
Placenta 19:157-63. 1998....