- [Sexual dysfunction in mental disorders]Ulla Lepola
HY n psykiatrian klinikka Lapinlahdentie, 00180 Helsinki
Duodecim 119:255-9. 2003
- Sertraline versus imipramine treatment of comorbid panic disorder and major depressive disorderUlla Lepola
Kuopio Psychiatric Research Clinic, Kuopio, Finland
J Clin Psychiatry 64:654-62. 2003..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of sertraline and imipramine in patients with comorbid panic disorder and major depressive disorder...
- Do equivalent doses of escitalopram and citalopram have similar efficacy? A pooled analysis of two positive placebo-controlled studies in major depressive disorderUlla Lepola
Kuopion Psykiatripalvelu OY Psychiatric Research, Clinic of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 19:149-55. 2004..05, LOCF/OC). Escitalopram showed consistently superior efficacy compared to citalopram in the treatment of moderate to severe MDD on all efficacy parameters, and was similarly well tolerated...
- A double-blind study of the efficacy of venlafaxine extended-release, paroxetine, and placebo in the treatment of panic disorderMark H Pollack
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Depress Anxiety 24:1-14. 2007..Adverse events were mild or moderate and similar between active treatment groups. Venlafaxine ER and paroxetine were effective and well tolerated in the treatment of panic disorder...
- [Antidepressant treatment and psychiatric emergency services]Esa Leinonen
Tampereen yliopisto, psykiatrian opetusala
Duodecim 118:307-11. 2002
- Psychiatric drug trials and placeboHannu Koponen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 59:233-7. 2005..In this systematic review, the present guidelines for developing new compounds for psychiatric disorders are discussed...
- Deramciclane in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a placebo-controlled, double-blind, dose-finding studyHannu Naukkarinen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Helsinki, Box 320 Lapinlahdentie, FIN 00180, HUCH, Helsinki, Finland
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 15:617-23. 2005..Deramciclane was safe and well-tolerated up to the 60 mg/day dose over an 8-week period...
- Efficacy of Venlafaxine ER in patients with social anxiety disorder: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group comparison with paroxetineChrister Allgulander
Karolinska Institutet, The Neurotec Department, Section of Psychiatry, Stockholm, Sweden
Hum Psychopharmacol 19:387-96. 2004..Both active treatments were generally well tolerated and were associated with a similar incidence of adverse events. This study shows that venlafaxine ER is an effective, safe and well-tolerated drug treatment for SAD...
- Controlled-release paroxetine in the treatment of patients with social anxiety disorderUlla Lepola
Department of Psychiatry, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
J Clin Psychiatry 65:222-9. 2004..This double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose study was conducted to investigate the efficacy and tolerability of the controlled-release (CR) formulation of paroxetine in adults with social anxiety disorder...
- Efficacy, safety, and tolerability of fixed-dose desvenlafaxine 50 and 100 mg/day for major depressive disorder in a placebo-controlled trialPatrice Boyer
University of Ottawa, Institute of Mental Health Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 23:243-53. 2008..Fixed doses of desvenlafaxine 50 and 100 mg/day are safe, generally well tolerated, and effective at a clinically relevant level for the treatment of MDD...