Affiliation: Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Postresuscitation hemodynamics during therapeutic hypothermia after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with ventricular fibrillation: A retrospective studyTuomas Oksanen
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland Electronic address
Resuscitation 85:1018-24. 2014....
- Therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest: implementation and outcome in Finnish intensive care unitsT Oksanen
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Jorvi Hospital, Helsinki University Hospital, Espoo, Finland
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 51:866-71. 2007..We also determined the outcomes and describe demographic variables of the patients treated with TH...
- Strict versus moderate glucose control after resuscitation from ventricular fibrillationTuomas Oksanen
Helsinki University Hospital, Intensive Care Units, Jorvi Hospital, Turuntie 150, 02740 Espoo, Finland
Intensive Care Med 33:2093-100. 2007..Our aim was to determine whether strict glucose control with intensive insulin treatment improves outcome of OHCA patients...
- Predictive power of serum NSE and OHCA score regarding 6-month neurologic outcome after out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation and therapeutic hypothermiaTuomas Oksanen
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Helsinki University Hospital, Finland
Resuscitation 80:165-70. 2009....
- Lipid abnormalities predict progression of renal disease in patients with type 1 diabetesN Tolonen
Folkhalsan Institute of Genetics, Folkhalsan Research Center, University of Helsinki, Biomedicum Helsinki C318b, Haartmaninkatu 8, PO Box 63, 00014, Helsinki, Finland
Diabetologia 52:2522-30. 2009..We studied the impact of baseline lipid variables on the progression of renal disease in a large nationwide prospective cohort of patients with type 1 diabetes...
- Serum adiponectin and progression of diabetic nephropathy in patients with type 1 diabetesMarkku Saraheimo
Folkhalsan Institute of Genetics, Folkhalsan Research Center, Biomedicum Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Diabetes Care 31:1165-9. 2008..The purpose of this study was to elucidate whether serum adiponectin is associated with progression of diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetic patients...
- Novel susceptibility locus at 22q11 for diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetesMaija Wessman
Folkhalsan Research Center, Folkhalsan Institute of Genetics, Biomedicum Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
PLoS ONE 6:e24053. 2011..So far only the 3q21-q25 region has repeatedly been indicated as a susceptibility region for DN. The aim of this study was to search for new DN susceptibility loci in Finnish, Danish and French T1D families...