Affiliation: Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Chiari Malformation in otology practiceHilla Levo
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Auris Nasus Larynx 37:95-9. 2010..The possibility of CM1 should be borne in mind in patients presenting with atypical benign positional vertigo or recurrent facial paresis...
- EuroQol 5D quality of life in Menière's disorder can be explained with symptoms and disabilitiesHilla Levo
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Helsinki, Finland
Int J Rehabil Res 35:197-202. 2012..The difference between TTO and VAS could be described as an attitude toward the ailment. Evaluation of disabilities and the difference in TTO and VAS can be used to guide the rehabilitation to promote attitude change...
- Nystagmus measured with video-oculography: methodological aspects and normative dataHilla Levo
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 66:101-4. 2004..7 degrees /s). The VOG is a modern and sensitive method to record eye movements, but visual inspection of the videotape may be needed in selected cases to confirm occurrence of nystagmus...
- Use of ICF in assessing the effects of Meniere's disorder on lifeHilla Levo
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, PO Box 220 Haartmaninkatu 4E, 00029 HUS, Finland
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 119:583-9. 2010..We sought to determine the value of the World Health Organization's International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) in subjects with Meniere's disorder in relation to their quality of life...
- The sense of coherence in patients with Menière's diseaseSirpa Ketola
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Helsinki University Hospital, PB 220, 00029 HUS, Finland
Auris Nasus Larynx 41:244-8. 2014....