- Facilitation of cognitive functions by a specific alpha2-adrenoceptor antagonist, atipamezoleA Haapalinna
Orion, Orion Pharma, Preclinical R and D, Turku, Finland
Eur J Pharmacol 347:29-40. 1998..It has also an effect on a consolidation process unrelated to attentional or motivational mechanisms. In a stressful test. stimulation of noradrenaline release leads to impairment of performance...
- Comparison of the effects of acute and subchronic administration of atipamezole on reaction to novelty and active avoidance learning in ratsA Haapalinna
Orion Corporation, Orion Pharma, Turku, Finland
Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 359:194-203. 1999..The results support the role of alpha2-adrenoceptors and noradrenergic system in reactions both to novelty and stress and have possible implications in cognitive functions as well as in depression...
- The effects of a specific alpha(2)-adrenoceptor antagonist, atipamezole, on cognitive performance and brain neurochemistry in aged Fisher 344 ratsA Haapalinna
Orion Pharma, Preclinical R and D, Orion, PO Box 425, Fin 20101, Turku, Finland
Eur J Pharmacol 387:141-50. 2000....
- Pharmacological characterization and CNS effects of a novel highly selective alpha2C-adrenoceptor antagonist JP-1302J Sallinen
Orion Corporation Orion Pharma, Research and Development, Turku, Finland
Br J Pharmacol 150:391-402. 2007..The current study describes a novel highly selective alpha2C-adrenoceptor antagonist, JP-1302 (acridin-9-yl-[4-(4-methylpiperazin-1-yl)-phenyl]amine)...
- Genetic alteration of the alpha2-adrenoceptor subtype c in mice affects the development of behavioral despair and stress-induced increases in plasma corticosterone levelsJ Sallinen
Orion Corporation, Orion Pharma, FIN 20101 Turku, Finland
Mol Psychiatry 4:443-52. 1999....