Affiliation: Central Hospital
- The association between C-reactive protein levels and depression: Results from the northern Finland 1966 birth cohort studyTimo Liukkonen
Department of Psychiatry, Savonlinna Central Hospital, Savonlinna, Finland
Biol Psychiatry 60:825-30. 2006..The impact of the severity of current single and recurrent depressive episodes on this putative association was also investigated...
- Effect of menopause and use of contraceptives/hormone therapy on association of C-reactive protein and depression: a population-based studyTimo Liukkonen
Department of Psychiatry, Savonlinna Central Hospital, Savonlinna, Finland Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, University of Oulu, Finland
J Psychosom Res 68:573-9. 2010....
- The association between anxiety and C-reactive protein (CRP) levels: results from the Northern Finland 1966 birth cohort studyT Liukkonen
Savonlinna Central Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Keskussairaalantie 6, 57120 Savonlinna, Finland
Eur Psychiatry 26:363-9. 2011..The aim of the present study was to investigate whether anxiety symptoms as well as comorbid anxiety and depressive symptoms are associated with low-grade inflammation at population level...
- C-reactive protein levels and sleep disturbances: observations based on the Northern Finland 1966 Birth Cohort studyTimo Liukkonen
Department of Psychiatry, Savonlinna Central Hospital Keskussairaalantie 6, FIN 57120 Savonlinna, Finland
Psychosom Med 69:756-61. 2007..Elevated CRP levels have been found to accompany sleep disturbances, but evidence so far comes only from limited clinical and experimental studies; epidemiological studies are lacking...
- Management of depression in adultsMarkku Timonen
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Box 5000, FIN 90014, Finland
BMJ 336:435-9. 2008