- Fatal acute sodium phosphate enemas intoxication
Department of Internal Medicine Nahariya Hospital, B Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Nahariya, Israel
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 68:392-3. 2005
..Physicians should be aware of the risk when using these enemas, even in normal doses, especially in elderly patients without signs of renal failure, as in our patient...
- Cytomegalovirus colitis and haemolytic anaemia in a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase-deficient immunocompetent patient
Department of Internal Medicine D, Western Galilee Hospital, Nahariya, Israel
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 15:1029-31. 2003
- Fatal venous thromboembolism associated with antipsychotic therapy
Raymond E Farah
Department of Emergency, Western Galilee Hospital Nahariya, B Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Nahariya, Israel
Ann Pharmacother 38:1435-8. 2004
- Light chain muscle deposition caused rhabdomyolysis and acute renal failure in patient with multiple myeloma
Department of Nephrology, Nahariya Hospital, B Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Nahariya, Israel
Clin Nephrol 63:50-3. 2005
..In addition, the deposition was found in the liver...
- Low-grade renal collecting duct carcinoma. A case report with histochemical, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural study
Department of Nephrology, B Rappaport Facluty of Medicine, Nahariya Hospital, Technion, Nahariya, 22100, Israel
Ann Diagn Pathol 9:46-8. 2005
..Few cells stained weakly positive for ulex europaeus. Ultrastructural study showed a large number of mitochondria according to the eosinophilic cells seen in light microscopy...
- Adult Still's disease despite the presence of positive antinuclear antibodies
Internal Medicine A Department, Western Galilee Hospital, Nahariya, Israel
Eur J Intern Med 18:155-7. 2007
..Such a severe case of systemic inflammatory response syndrome, masquerading as sepsis with a positive ANA test, has not been reported previously, at least not in the last 15 years...
- Pyloric stenosis as a presenting symptom of Crohn's disease
Internal Medicine A Department, Western Galilee Hospital, P O B 21, Nahariya 22100, Israel
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 15:175-7. 2006
..In contrast to most of the cases described previously in the literature, surgical treatment was not required...