Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine
- Brain metastases in HER2-positive breast cancer: the evolving role of lapatinibGianluca Tomasello
Institut Jules Bordet, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 121 Boulevard de Waterloo, 1000, Brussels, Belgium
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 75:110-21. 2010..This article reviews the epidemiology, current treatment options and recent advances in the field, with a focus on HER2-positive disease and the emerging role of lapatinib for the treatment and prevention of brain metastases...
- Dose-dense chemotherapy in metastatic gastric cancer with a modified docetaxel-cisplatin-5-fluorouracil regimenGianluca Tomasello
Medical Oncology Division, Azienda Istituti Ospitalieri di Cremona, Italy
Tumori 96:48-53. 2010....
- A pilot phase II study of chemotherapy with oxaliplatin, folinic acid, 5-fluorouracil and irinotecan in metastatic gastric cancerMatteo Dalla Chiesa
Medical Oncology, 2Surgery Division, Azienda Istituti Ospitalieri di Cremona, Cremona, Italy
Tumori 93:244-7. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate chemotherapy with oxaliplatin, folinic acid, 5-fluorouracil and irinotecan (COFFI regimen) in metastatic gastric cancer...
- Phase III, randomised, multicentre trial of maintenance immunotherapy with low-dose interleukin-2 and interferon-alpha for metastatic renal cell cancerRodolfo Passalacqua
Divisione di Medicina e Oncologia Medica, Azienda Istituti Ospitalieri di Cremona, Viale Concordia 1, 26100 Cremona, Italy
Cancer Immunol Immunother 59:553-61. 2010..88; 95% CI 0.60-1.31; p = 0.54). Toxicity was mainly limited to WHO grades 1 or 2. Chronic maintenance immunotherapy after disease progression is feasible, but does not significantly increase OS or the TFPTD...
- Jumping higher: is it still possible? The ALTTO trial challengeGianluca Tomasello
Institute Jules Bordet, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 121 Boulevard de Waterloo, 1000, Brussels, Belgium
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 8:1883-90. 2008..Overall, 8000 patients will be enrolled worldwide...
- Immunotherapy options in metastatic renal cell cancer: where we are and where we are goingRodolfo Passalacqua
Istituti Ospitalieri, Department of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology Division, Viale Concordia 1, 26100, Cremona, Italy
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 6:1459-72. 2006..Future research will not only need to make every effort to optimize the use of the new molecules and to define their efficacy precisely, but also to consider how to integrate these drugs with the traditional immunotherapy...