Affiliation: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Absence of IL-1 signaling and reduced inflammatory response in IL-1 type I receptor-deficient miceM Labow
Hoffmann La Roche, Nutley, NJ 07110, USA
J Immunol 159:2452-61. 1997..These data also demonstrate that IL-1 function is not required for normal development or homeostasis...
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a second subunit of the interleukin 1 receptor complexS A Greenfeder
Department of Inflammation Autoimmune Diseases, Roche Research Center, Hoffmann La Roche Inc, Nutley, New Jersey 07110, USA
J Biol Chem 270:13757-65. 1995..Therefore, the functional IL-1 receptor appears to be a complex composed of at least two subunits...
- Enhanced Th2-like responses in IL-1 type 1 receptor-deficient miceA R Satoskar
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston 02115, USA
Eur J Immunol 28:2066-74. 1998....
- Modulation of the acute phase response by altered expression of the IL-1 type 1 receptor or IL-1raM D Josephs
Department of Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 278:R824-30. 2000..Endogenously produced IL-1ra plays a central role in mitigating the magnitude of the IL-1-mediated inflammatory response and, ultimately, the outcome to a turpentine abscess...
- Cytotoxic potential of proinflammatory cytokines: combined deletion of TNF receptors TNFR1 and TNFR2 prevents motoneuron cell death after facial axotomy in adult mouseG Raivich
Department of Neuromorpholgy, MPI Neurobiology, D 82152 Martinsried
Exp Neurol 178:186-93. 2002....
- Neonatally induced inactivation of the vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 gene impairs B cell localization and T cell-dependent humoral immune responseC E Leuker
Institute for Genetics, University of Cologne, Weyertal 121, D 50931 Cologne, Germany
J Exp Med 193:755-68. 2001..In addition, the humoral immune response to a T cell-dependent antigen is impaired. VCAM-1 serves an important role for B cell localization and the T cell-dependent humoral immune response...