Barbara J Brennan
Affiliation: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Pharmacokinetics of a Three-Way Drug Interaction Between Danoprevir, Ritonavir and the Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide (OATP) Inhibitor CiclosporinBarbara J Brennan
Pharma Research and Early Development, Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Hoffmann La Roche Inc, 340 Kingsland Street, Nutley, NJ, 07110, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 52:805-13. 2013..Danoprevir is a substrate of cytochrome P450 3A4, and the organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATP) 1B1 and 1B3...
- Effect of peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) on cytochrome P450 isoenzyme activityBarbara J Brennan
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Hoffmann La Roche Inc, Nutley, NJ 07110, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 75:497-506. 2013....
- Evaluation of the absolute bioavailability of pegylated interferon alfa-2a after subcutaneous administration to healthy male volunteers: an open-label, randomized, parallel-group studyBarbara J Brennan
Hoffmann La Roche Inc, Nutley, New Jersey 07110, USA
Clin Ther 34:1883-91. 2012..Because pegylated IFN (PEG-IFN) alfa-2a is administered subcutaneously, it is of interest to determine the proportion of the dose that is absorbed from the subcutaneous (SC) tissue and ultimately reaches systemic circulation...
- The pharmacokinetics of peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in African American, Hispanic and Caucasian patients with chronic hepatitis CB J Brennan
Roche, Nutley, NJ, USA
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 35:1209-20. 2012..Amongst Caucasian, Hispanic and African Americans with genotype 1 hepatitis C virus (HCV), there is a wide variation in response to treatment with peginterferon alfa-2a (PEG-IFN alfa-2a) and ribavirin...
- Eplerenone: selective aldosterone antagonism in management of cardiovascular and renal diseaseBarbara J Brennan
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:604-10; quiz 610-1. 2004..To review the pharmacology, safety, and efficacy data, as well as therapeutic use of eplerenone (Inspra-Pfizer) for management of cardiovascular and renal disease...
- Effect of age and gender on the pharmacokinetics of R667, a novel agent for the treatment of emphysema, in healthy volunteersB Brennan
Hoffmann La Roche, Nutley, NJ, USA
J Pharm Pharm Sci 10:9-16. 2007..In conclusion these exposure differences are not considered clinically relevant, and no dose adjustment of R667 is required based on gender or age...
- Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of intravenous oseltamivir: single- and multiple-dose phase I studies with healthy volunteersBarbara J Brennan
Hoffmann La Roche, Inc, Nutley, New Jersey, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:4729-37. 2012..v. over 2 h twice daily for 5 days. These results support further exploration of i.v. oseltamivir as an influenza treatment option for patients unable to take oral medication...
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of coadministered oseltamivir and rimantadine in healthy volunteers: an open-label, multiple-dose, randomized, crossover studyGeorgina Cirrincione-Dall
Hoffmann La Roche, Inc, Nutley, NJ, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 52:1255-64. 2012..There were no serious adverse events and no deaths. Combination therapy with oseltamivir and rimantadine at recommended dosages in adults had no discernible effect on the pharmacokinetics of either drug and raised no tolerability issues...
- Effect of R667, a novel emphysema agent, on the pharmacokinetics of midazolam in healthy menBarbara J Brennan
Hoffmann La Roche, Nutley, New Jersey, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 46:222-8. 2006..R667 exposure was not affected by midazolam coadministration as compared with historical data. Based on the results of this study, no significant pharmacokinetic interaction should be anticipated between R667 and CYP3A4 substrates...