- Coronary artery bypass grafting ameliorates the decreased plasma adiponectin level in atherosclerotic patients
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Ankara University School of Medicine, Dikimevi, Ankara, Turkey
Tohoku J Exp Med 213:71-7. 2007
..25 +/- 1.89 mg/l and HOMA-IR to 1.59 +/- 0.33, although these levels were higher than the controls. These results suggest that CABG decreases the cardiac risk factors in atherosclerotic patients...
- Management of patent ductus arteriosus in preterm infants
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine University of Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 6:28-33. 2006
..To evaluate the incidence of symptomatic patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) in preterm infants, and the results of the intravenous indomethacine treatment and surgery...
- Successful noninvasive mechanical ventilation in a child on prolonged and life-threatening invasive mechanical ventilation after Fontan operation
Division of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Turk J Pediatr 56:111-4. 2014
..Noninvasive ventilation has an increasing use in critically ill children. NIMV should be considered in prolonged mechanical ventilation and weaning failure from IMV in critically ill children. ..
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery after stent implantation in a patient with combined thrombophilic risk factors
Deaprtment of Cardiovascular Surgery, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Can J Cardiol 23:1083-4. 2007
..She suffered from recurrent episodes of venous thromboembolism and left anterior descending artery subtotal occlusion eight months after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and stent implantation...
- Pediatric cardiac surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass in factor VII deficiency
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Turk J Pediatr 52:101-3. 2010
..In our case, under a low-dose substitution therapy with recombinant factor VIIa concentrate, atrial septal defect repair under cardiopulmonary bypass was performed safely in a child with moderate congenital factor VII deficiency...
- An extremely rare complication of congenital heart surgery: interventricular septal hematoma
Departments of Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Turk J Pediatr 55:662-4. 2013
..The patient's hemodynamics were stable and surgical revision was not required. The patient recovered well without complication. ..
- Vacuum-assisted closure and bilateral pectoralis muscle flaps for different stages of mediastinitis after cardiac surgery
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Heart Centre, University of Ankara School of Medicine, Dikimevi, Ankara 06340, Turkey
Surg Today 39:947-54. 2009
..To assess the results of bilateral pectoralis major muscle flaps (BPMMF) and vacuum-assisted closure (VAC) at different stages of postcardiac surgery mediastinitis...
- Effect of posterior pericardial drainage on the incidence of pericardial effusion after ascending aortic surgery
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Ankara University, School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 132:27-31. 2006
..We evaluated a thin closed-suction drain system to prevent posterior pericardial effusion in patients undergoing ascending aortic surgery...
- Left pericardial agenesis in a patient with sinus venosus type atrial septal defect
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 7:205-6. 2007