- Trend in the use of modern contraception in sub-Saharan Africa: does women's education matter?
Jacques B O Emina
University of Kinshasa, Department of Population and Development Studies, Democratic Republic of Congo University of Luxembourg, CEPS INSTEAD, Luxembourg INDEPTH Network, Accra, Ghana Electronic address
Contraception 90:154-61. 2014
- Health and demographic surveillance systems: a step towards full civil registration and vital statistics system in sub-Sahara Africa?
ICF International, 11785 Beltsville Drive, Suite 300, Calverton, MD 20705, USA
BMC Public Health 12:741. 2012
- Malnutrition among children under the age of five in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): does geographic location matter?
Ngianga Bakwin Kandala
University of Warwick, Warwick Medical School, Health Sciences Research Institute, Warwick Evidence, Gibbet Hill, CV4 7AL, Coventry, UK
BMC Public Health 11:261. 2011
- Monitoring of health and demographic outcomes in poor urban settlements: evidence from the Nairobi Urban Health and Demographic Surveillance System
African Population and Health Research Center, Shelter Afrique Center, Longonot Road, Nairobi, Kenya
J Urban Health 88:S200-18. 2011
- Is mortality among under-five children in Nairobi slums seasonal?
African Population and Health Research Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Trop Med Int Health 15:132-9. 2010
- Seasonal pattern of pneumonia mortality among under-five children in Nairobi's informal settlements
African Population and Health Research CenterAPHRC, Nairobi, Kenya
Am J Trop Med Hyg 81:770-5. 2009
- Religious involvement, social engagement, and subjective health status of older residents of informal neighborhoods of Nairobi
Ivy Abla Kodzi
African Population and Health Research Center, Shelter Afrique Center, PO Box 10787 00100 GPO, Longonot Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya
J Urban Health 88:S370-80. 2011