- Effects of 2 types of facemasks on condylar position
Department of Orthodontics, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 137:801-8. 2010
..The aim of this study was to compare Delaire and Grummons protraction facemasks with a new articulator system (Amtech MG1, American Technologies, Brazil) that can record condylar positions...
- An airway study of different maxillary and mandibular sagittal positions
Department of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Eur J Orthod 35:262-70. 2013
..The minAx was the variable that presented the best correlation with the OP airway volume. It seems that a detailed analysis of airway may prove to be a valuable diagnostic addition in orthodontics...
- Evaluation of dental arch width and form changes after orthodontic treatment and retention with a new computerized method
Tulin Ugur Taner
Department of Orthodontics, University of Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 126:464-75; discussion 475-6. 2004
..Mandibular arch form was maintained in 67% of the sample, both during treatment and after retention. In mandibular arches, 71% of orthodontically induced arch form changes were maintained...
- A 3-dimensional airway analysis of an obstructive sleep apnea surgical correction with cone beam computed tomography
Azime Sibel El
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 69:2424-36. 2011
- Skeletal and dental stability after maxillary distraction with a rigid external device in adult cleft lip and palate patients
Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 68:254-9. 2010
..To evaluate skeletal and dental stability in adult cleft lip and palate patients treated with a rigid external distraction system at the end of distraction and during the postdistraction period...
- Airway volume for different dentofacial skeletal patterns
Faculty of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 139:e511-21. 2011
..Our objective was to evaluate the nasal passage (NP) and oropharyngeal (OP) volumes of patients with different dentofacial skeletal patterns...
- Three-dimensional evaluation of upper airway following rapid maxillary expansion: a CBCT study
a Associate Professor, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics, Ankara, Turkey
Angle Orthod 84:265-73. 2014
..To evaluate, by using cone beam computed tomography, the skeletal, dental, oropharyngeal (OP) airway volume, and nasal passage (NP) volume changes that occur after rapid maxillary expansion (RME)...