- Locoregional treatments for triple-negative breast cancer
Interdisciplinary Oncology Center IOZ, 80336 Munchen, Germany
Ann Oncol 23:vi30-4. 2012
..There is evidence that some subtypes of TNBC may require MRM rather than BCS for optimal long-term outcomes. More research is needed to establish whether TNBC-specific approaches to locoregional treatment may be required...
- The 21-gene recurrence score assay impacts adjuvant therapy recommendations for ER-positive, node-negative and node-positive early breast cancer resulting in a risk-adapted change in chemotherapy use
Interdisciplinary Oncology Center, Munich
Ann Oncol 24:618-24. 2013
..We carried out a prospective clinical study to evaluate the impact of the Recurrence Score (RS) on treatment decisions in early breast cancer (EBC)...
- Triple negative breast cancer: proposals for a pragmatic definition and implications for patient management and trial design
Rotkreuzklinikum München GmbH, Frauenklinik, Munchen, Germany
Breast 21:20-6. 2012
..No prospective studies have established that TN tumours have particular sensitivity or resistance to any specific chemotherapy agent or radiation. TNBC patients should be treated according to tumour and clinical characteristics...
- Trastuzumab combined with chemotherapy for the treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer: pivotal trial data
Frauenklinik vom Roten Kreuz, Munich, Germany
Ann Oncol 12:S57-62. 2001
..Trastuzumab plus chemotherapy was well tolerated; adverse events were typically mild-to-moderate chills and fever and occurred in approximately 40% of patients, primarily following the first administration only...
- Dose-intensified epirubicin versus standard-dose epirubicin/cyclophosphamide followed by CMF in breast cancer patients with 10 or more positive lymph nodes: results of a randomised trial (GABG-IV E-93) - the German Adjuvant Breast Cancer Group
Frauenklinik vom Roten Kreuz, Taxistrasse 3, 80637 München, Germany
Eur J Cancer 46:84-94. 2010
- Phase III study of doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide with concomitant versus sequential docetaxel as adjuvant treatment in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-normal, node-positive breast cancer: BCIRG-005 trial
Red Cross Clinics, Women s Hospital, Munchen, Germany
J Clin Oncol 29:3877-84. 2011
..We performed an adjuvant trial to compare the sequential regimen of doxorubicin with cyclophosphamide (AC) followed by docetaxel (ie, AC>T) with the combination regimen of TAC...
- Tumour cell detection in the bone marrow of breast cancer patients at primary therapy: results of a 3-year median follow-up
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Klinikum Grosshadern, , Munich, Germany
Br J Cancer 69:566-71. 1994
..In particular, patients with node-negative tumours who have tumour cells in their bone marrow may require subsequent systemic therapy...
- Clinical relevance of soluble c-erbB-2 for patients with metastatic breast cancer predicting the response to second-line hormone or chemotherapy
GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Klinikum Grosshadern, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Tumour Biol 23:70-5. 2002
..001). Logistic regression analysis indicated that elevated s-erbB-2 serum levels above 40 U/ml independently predicted an unfavorable response to second-line hormone or chemotherapy in patients with advanced metastatic breast cancer...
- [Breast cancer]
Frauenklinik vom Roten Kreuz, Munchen
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 131:1091-9; quiz 1101-2. 2006