Mahmoud F Fathalla
Affiliation: Assiut University
- Contraception-21M F Fathalla
Biomedical and Reproductive Health Research, The Rockefeller Foundation, Assiut, Egypt
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 67:S5-12. 1999..Two essential requirements are: mobilization of the science, particularly the new advances in cell and molecular biology, to provide the needed tools; and mobilization of industry to provide the needed resources...
- Human rights aspects of safe motherhoodMahmoud F Fathalla
Assiut University, P O Box 30, Assiut, Egypt
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 20:409-19. 2006..A signal of hope is that safe motherhood is now on the world agenda as one of eight Millennium Development Goals. The global community of obstetricians has a major responsibility to help make motherhood safer for all women...
- Sexual and reproductive health for all: a call for actionMahmoud F Fathalla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Assiut University, Egypt
Lancet 368:2095-100. 2006....
- Reproductive health: a call to the research communityM F Fathalla
Assiut University, Egypt
East Mediterr Health J 12:S8-21. 2006..A research component is indispensable. The research community is called upon to enhance the responsiveness and potential impact of its contribution. Ten propositions are submitted...
- When home is no longer safe: intimate-partner violenceMahmoud F Fathalla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt
Lancet 366:1910-1. 2005
- The reproductive health community: a valuable asset for achieving the MDGsMahmoud F Fathalla
Assiut University, P.O. Box 30, Assiut, Egypt
Stud Fam Plann 36:135-7. 2005
- Vaginal microbicides: a priority need for women's healthMahmoud F Fathalla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assiut University, PO Box 30, Assiut, Egypt
Curr Womens Health Rep 3:263-4. 2003
- Good anatomy does not mean good physiology: a commentaryM F Fathalla
University of Assiut, Assiut, Egypt
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 82:104-6. 2003
- The girl childM F Fathalla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assiut, Egypt
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 70:7-12. 2000..Gender discrimination against the girl child violates her human rights and adversely impacts on her health and her life. The profession has a social responsibility to advocate for the girl child's right to health...
- Health and being a mother in the twenty-first centuryM F Fathalla
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 98:195-9. 2007
- Tapping the potential for health research in developing countriesMahmoud F Fathalla
Bull World Health Organ 82:722. 2004
- Mahmoud F Fathalla. InterviewMahmoud F Fathalla
Lancet 363:92. 2004
- Reducing the need for abortionMahmoud F Fathalla
Contraception 68:397-9. 2003
- Sexual and reproductive health of womenMahmoud F Fathalla
BMJ 333:816-7. 2006