Badr E Mostafa
Affiliation: Ain-Shams University
- Role of leukotriene inhibitors in the postoperative management of nasal polypsBadr E Mostafa
Departments of Otorhinolaryngology, Ain Shams Universitiy, Cairo, Egypt
ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec 67:148-53. 2005..Both drugs seem to have a complementary action and further studies are needed to determine which patients should receive which treatment...
- Occult otologic fistulas as a cause of recurrent meningitisB E Mostafa
Ain Shams University, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 126:25-8. 2005..Occult perilymph fistulas may be the cause of unexplained non-epidemic meningitis...
- Non-intubation traumatic laryngotracheal stenosis: management policies and resultsBadr Eldin Mostafa
Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Department, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, 48 Ibn el Nafees str, 11371, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 263:632-6. 2006..However, most of the patients can be finally rehabilitated with a stable, protected airway and adequate voice albeit at the price of a prolonged series of interventions and a long follow-up...
- The role of flexible autofluorescence laryngoscopy in the diagnosis of malignant lesions of the larynxBadr E Mostafa
Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Acta Otolaryngol 127:175-9. 2007..Autofluorescent endoscopy (AFE) combined with microlaryngoscopy (MLS) gives a more accurate diagnosis of laryngeal pathology and can be further refined to minimize the need for MLS under general anaesthesia...
- The role of deferoxamine in the prevention of gentamicin ototoxicity: a histological and audiological study in guinea pigsBadr Eldin Mostafa
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
Acta Otolaryngol 127:234-9. 2007..The addition of deferoxamine to gentamicin seems to confer partial functional and histological protection to the cochlea...
- Endoluminal stenting for tracheal stenosisBadr Eldin Mostafa
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 260:465-8. 2003..The technique, complications and follow-up of these patients are described with recommendations for the management of such patients...