Michael J Eddins
- Targeting the ubiquitin E3 ligase MuRF1 to inhibit muscle atrophyMichael J Eddins
Progenra, Inc, 277 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Cell Biochem Biophys 60:113-8. 2011..Thus MuRF1 can be targeted in a specific manner and produce positive results in cellular atrophy models...
- Novel approach for characterizing ubiquitin E3 ligase functionJeffrey G Marblestone
Progenra, Inc, Malvern, Pennsylvania, USA
J Biomol Screen 15:1220-8. 2010..As the number of E3 ligases associated with various disease states increases, the ability to quantitate the activity of these enzymes in an expeditious manner becomes imperative in drug discovery...
- Comprehensive ubiquitin e2 profiling of ten ubiquitin e3 ligasesJeffrey G Marblestone
Progenra, Inc, 277 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern, PA, 19355, USA
Cell Biochem Biophys 67:161-7. 2013..Finally, substrate ubiquitylation was assayed for the E3 ligase MuRF1 using various E2/MuRF1 pairs. These studies demonstrate the utility of identifying the correct E2/E3 pair to monitor specific substrate ubiquitylation. ..
- Bioluminescence assay platform for selective and sensitive detection of Ub/Ubl proteasesSteven J Orcutt
LifeSensors, Inc, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1823:2079-86. 2012..67) yielding robust signal, and providing an alternative drug discovery platform for Ub/Ubl isopeptidases. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Ubiquitin Drug Discovery and Diagnostics...
- Protein microarrays for the identification of praja1 e3 ubiquitin ligase substratesChristian M Loch
Division of Research and Development, LifeSensors, Inc, 271 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Cell Biochem Biophys 60:127-35. 2011..Gene ontology clustering identified putative substrates consistent with information previously known about Praja1 function, and provides clues into novel aspects of this enzyme's function...