- The cost of treating anxiety: the medical and demographic correlates that impact total medical costs
Martin D Marciniak
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Depress Anxiety 21:178-84. 2005
- Efficacy and tolerability of an mGlu2/3 agonist in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder
Orexigen Therapeutics, San Diego, CA 92130, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 33:1603-10. 2008
..Additional studies will be needed to further assess the toxicological and clinical profile of LY354740/LY544344...
- Longer time to antipsychotic treatment discontinuation for any cause is associated with better functional outcomes for patients with schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, or schizoaffective disorder
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Co, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:1163-71. 2007
..This study examines whether longer time to all-cause medication discontinuation is also linked to better functional outcomes...
- Characteristics of two alternative schizophrenia remission definitions: relationship to clinical and quality of life outcomes
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Schizophr Res 86:300-8. 2006
- Bayesian adaptive non-inferiority with safety assessment: retrospective case study to highlight potential benefits and limitations of the approach
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Psychiatr Res 43:561-7. 2009
..Sample size was reduced from 311 to 156 patients, thereby decreasing the number of patients exposed to placebo from 54 to 30 and the number exposed to the active control with a known side effect from 126 to 60...
- All-cause treatment discontinuation in schizophrenia during treatment with olanzapine relative to other antipsychotics: an integrated analysis
Charles M Beasley
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:252-8. 2007
..This integrated analysis compared the likelihood of discontinuation from olanzapine treatment versus other antipsychotics among patients with schizophrenia...
- A retrospective comparison of cumulative time spent in remission during treatment with olanzapine or risperidone among patients with schizophrenia
Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Drop Code 1730, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Schizophr Res 79:337-40. 2005
..Available studies suggest comparable efficacy of olanzapine and risperidone for the treatment of schizophrenia over the short term...
- Medical and productivity costs of anxiety disorders: case control study
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Depress Anxiety 19:112-20. 2004
..Results indicate that anxiety disorders are associated with significant medical and productivity costs...
- Duloxetine as an SNRI treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: results from a placebo and active-controlled trial
Community Research, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 22:167-74. 2007
..9%, P=0.04), but not in the duloxetine group (19.4%, P=0.448) compared with placebo (15.8%). Duloxetine 60-120 mg/day and venlafaxine XR 75-225 mg/day were each efficacious treatments for patients with generalized anxiety disorder...
- Response to Kujawa et al. letter-to-the-editor
Schizophr Res 84:172-3. 2006
- Development of an atherogenic metabolic risk factor profile associated with the use of atypical antipsychotics
James L Karagianis
J Clin Psychiatry 66:137; author reply 138. 2005