- The Cambridge Face Memory Test: results for neurologically intact individuals and an investigation of its validity using inverted face stimuli and prosopagnosic participants
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, UK
Neuropsychologia 44:576-85. 2006
..In contrast, the Warrington test and the Benton test failed to classify a majority of the prosopagnosics as impaired. These results indicate that the new test effectively assesses face recognition across a wide range of abilities...
- Face detection in normal and prosopagnosic individuals
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Psychology, University College London, London, UK
J Neuropsychol 2:119-40. 2008
- We're getting warmer--characterizing the mechanisms of face recognition with acquired prosopagnosia: a comment on Riddoch et al. (2008)
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and Department of Psychology, University College London, London, UK
Cogn Neuropsychol 25:765-8. 2008
- Developmental phonagnosia: a selective deficit of vocal identity recognition
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, UK
Neuropsychologia 47:123-31. 2009
- Acquired prosopagnosia with spared within-class object recognition but impaired recognition of degraded basic-level objects
Department of Cognitive, Perceptual and Brain Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Cogn Neuropsychol 29:325-47. 2012
..This abnormality in basic object recognition is at odds with his spared within-class recognition and presents a challenge to hierarchical models of object perception...
- Brain structure links loneliness to social perception
UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, UK
Curr Biol 22:1975-9. 2012
..Taken together, our results suggest that basic social perceptual abilities play an important role in shaping an individual's loneliness...
- Dissociations of face and object recognition in developmental prosopagnosia
Vision Sciences Laboratory, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 17:249-61. 2005
..This is further support for the hypothesis that face and nonface recognition relies on separate mechanisms and that developmental prosopagnosia constitutes a disorder separate from developmental agnosia...
- Specialized face perception mechanisms extract both part and spacing information: evidence from developmental prosopagnosia
Tel Aviv University, Israel
J Cogn Neurosci 18:580-93. 2006
..In summary, our data clearly support face-specific holistic hypothesis by showing that face perception mechanisms extract both part and spacing information...