Affiliation: Hallelujah Acres
Location: Shelby, NC, USA
Investigations involving the Hallelujah Diet.
- Development of a rapid, simple assay of plasma total carotenoidsMichael Donaldson
Hallelujah Acres, 1733 Cutler Way, Zillah, WA 98953, USA
BMC Res Notes 5:521. 2012..The aim of this research is to establish a rapid, simple, and inexpensive spectrophotometric assay of plasma total carotenoids that has a very strong correlation with HPLC carotenoid profile analysis...
- Metabolic vitamin B12 status on a mostly raw vegan diet with follow-up using tablets, nutritional yeast, or probiotic supplementsM S Donaldson
Hallelujah Acres Foundation, Shelby, N C, USA
Ann Nutr Metab 44:229-34. 2000..It was hypothesized that a population following a vegan diet consuming mostly raw fruits and vegetables, carrot juice, and dehydrated barley grass juice would be able to avoid vitamin B12 deficiency naturally...
- Fibromyalgia syndrome improved using a mostly raw vegetarian diet: an observational studyM S Donaldson
Hallelujah Acres Foundation, Shelby, NC, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 1:7. 2001..In this study we tested whether a mostly raw vegetarian diet would significantly improve fibromyalgia symptoms...
- A carotenoid health index based on plasma carotenoids and health outcomesMichael S Donaldson
Hallelujah Acres Foundation, Zillah, WA 98953, USA
Nutrients 3:1003-22. 2011..5 µM, moderate risk: 1.5-2.5 µM, low risk: 2.5-4 µM, and very low risk: >4 µM. Over 95 percent of the USA population falls into the moderate or high risk category of the carotenoid health index...
- Vitamin K: The missing link to prostate healthMichael S Donaldson
Hallelujah Acres, 1733 Cutler Way, Zillah, WA 98953, United States Electronic address
Med Hypotheses 84:219-22. 2015..Finally, the emerging understanding of the cause of BPH will empower men to take care of their bodies so they can enjoy much better health through their entire lifespan. ..