- Are port-wine stain and pneumosinus dilatans associated? A controlled study
Department of Dermatovenereology, GATA Haydarpasa Teaching Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Eur J Dermatol 20:205-7. 2010
- Antistreptococcal treatment of guttate psoriasis: a controlled study
GATA Teaching Hospital, Department of Dermatology, 81327, Istanbul, Turkey
Int J Dermatol 47:950-2. 2008
..The role of streptococcal infection in the initiation of guttate psoriasis is well-recognized. But the treatment results with oral erythromycin and phenoxymethylpenicillin are conflicting...
- Treatment of candidal intertrigo with a topical combination of isoconazole nitrate and diflucortolone valerate
Department of Dermatology, GATA Teaching Hospital, GATA Haydarpasa Egitim Hastanesi, Uskudar, Kadikoy, Turkey
Mycoses 51:42-3. 2008
- Inflammation and hypercoagulable state in adult psoriatic men
Department of Dermatology, GATA Teaching Hospital, GATA Teaching Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Acta Derm Venereol 88:337-40. 2008
..Folic acid levels correlated inversely with homocysteine and positively with fibrinogen levels. In conclusion, increased homocysteine concentration and inflammation markers may play a role in the atherothrombotic state in psoriasis...
- Dermatitis herpetiformis and vitiligo
Department of Dermatology, GATA Teaching Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
J Chin Med Assoc 70:504-6. 2007
..Direct immunofluorescence microscopy of the perilesional skin revealed granular IgA deposition of dermal papillae. There are only 10 reports in the literature of DH and vitiligo comorbidity...
- Generalized nonspecific pustular lesions in Tietze's syndrome
Department of Dermatology, GATA Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Uskudar, 34668 Haydarpasa, Istanbul, Turkey
J Clin Rheumatol 13:300-1. 2007
- Histologic evidence of new collagen formation using a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser in periorbital rhytids
Department of Dermatology, GATA Haydarpasa Teaching Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
J Dermatolog Treat 19:300-4. 2008
..Laser application to dermis causes new collagen formation in terms of wound healing. We aimed to study mainly histological changes in skin after the use of a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser in non-ablative treatment of wrinkles...
- Eosinophilic cellulitis presented with semicircular pattern
Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Department of Dermatology, Camlica Campus, Istanbul, Turkey
J Dermatol 33:798-801. 2006
..Herein, we describe a patient with annular and semicircular manifestations of eosinophilic cellulitis. It was treated successfully with low-dose cyclosporine A treatment...
- Expression of keratin K2e in cutaneous and oral lesions: association with keratinocyte activation, proliferation, and keratinization
Balvinder K Bloor
Head and Neck Cancer Research Program, Guy s, King s, and St Thomas s Dental Institute, King s College London, London, United Kingdom
Am J Pathol 162:963-75. 2003
..Taken together, the data suggest that K2e expression in skin is sensitive to keratinocyte activation but its up-regulation in oral lesions is a reflection of the degree of orthokeratinization...
- Acquired unilateral nevoid telangiectasia syndrome
J Dermatol 33:825-6. 2006