- Profile of parotid gland tumours: experience of 93 cases over a period of 16 years
E S Diom
Service d ORL et de Chirurgie Cervico faciale, CHU de Fann, BP 23656, Dakar Ponty, Sénégal Electronic address
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 132:9-12. 2015
- Management of acquired cholesteatoma in children: a 15 year review in ENT service of CHNU de FANN Dakar
E S Diom
Service d ORL et de Chirurgie Cervico faciale, CHNU de Fann de Dakar, Sénégal Electronic address
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 77:1998-2003. 2013
..To analyze the epidemiology, diagnosis, management and the prognosis of cholesteatoma of the middle ear in children...
- Unusual nasopharyngeal foreign body: a hooked iron rod
Evelyne S Diom
Division of Otorhinolaryngology, Universite Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar, Senegal
Ear Nose Throat J 91:E13-4. 2012
..The patient was a 5-year-old girl. The foreign body had to be removed under general anesthesia. To the best of our knowledge, there has been no similar published report of a hooked iron rod in the nasopharynx...
- Osteolipoma: an unusual tumor of the parotid region
E S Diom
Service universitaire d ORL et chirurgie cervico faciale, CHU hôpital de Fann, Dakar, Senegal
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 128:34-6. 2011
..During his career, the ENT surgeon may come across such an exceptional tumor as osteolipoma. The aim of this study was to describe the rarity and the etiopathogeny of osteolipoma with parapharyngeal location...
- A case of cervical Pott's disease revealed by parapharyngeal abscess
E S Diom
Service d ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Centre Hospitalier National Universitaire de Fann, avenue Cheikh Anta Diop, BP 5035, Dakar, Senegal
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 128:151-3. 2011
..We report a case of cervical Pott's disease revealed by parapharyngeal abscess...
- [Primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the vagus nerve]
Clinique Universitaire ORL, Hôpital Fann, Dakar, Sénégal Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 20:1310-3. 2013
..A vascularized mass, which had developed at the expense of the vagus nerve, was removed surgically. Histology found a primitive neuroectodermal tumor...
- Squamous carcinoma of the hypopharynx in children in Sénégal: between disarray and enigma
I C Ndiaye
Otorhinolaryngology Department, Aristide Le Dantec Hospital, Dakar, Senegal
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 73:357-61. 2009
..Different studies have been realized about it and showed an epidemiological profile characterized by the young age of the patients and the predominance of female...
- Solitary neurofibroma originating from the posterior nasal septum: Transnasal endoscopic resection
Clinique ORL et de Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, CHU, Hôpital de Fann, avenue Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar, Sénégal Electronic address
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 132:223-5. 2015
..Although mostly associated with neurofibromatosis, it can be solitary. The present study reports a very rare case of solitary neurofibroma originating from the posterior nasal septum...