Linda A Dimeff
- Dialectical behavior therapy for substance abusersLinda A Dimeff
Behavioral Tech Research, Inc, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
Addict Sci Clin Pract 4:39-47. 2008..The treatment also may be helpful for patients who have other severe disorders co-occurring with SUDs or who have not responded to other evidence-based SUD therapies...
- Which training method works best? A randomized controlled trial comparing three methods of training clinicians in dialectical behavior therapy skillsLinda A Dimeff
Behavioral Tech Research, Inc, Seattle, WA, USA
Behav Res Ther 47:921-30. 2009....
- Can dialectical behavior therapy be learned in highly structured learning environments? Results from a randomized controlled dissemination trialLinda A Dimeff
Behavioral Tech Research, Inc, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Behav Ther 42:263-75. 2011..Overall, results from this study support the efficacy of e-Learning in disseminating knowledge of empirically supported treatments to clinicians, while also indicating that treatment manuals can be effective training tools...
- Dialectical behavior therapy versus comprehensive validation therapy plus 12-step for the treatment of opioid dependent women meeting criteria for borderline personality disorderMarsha M Linehan
Behavioral Research and Therapy Clinics, Department of Psychology, University of Washington, Box 351525, Seattle, WA 98195 1525, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 67:13-26. 2002..A noteworthy secondary finding was that DBT participants were significantly more accurate in their self-report of opiate use than were those assigned to CVT + 12S...
- Computer Training in DBT-S Skills for BPD Drug AbusersLINDA DIMEFF; Fiscal Year: 2005..Additionally, we propose a 3-month follow-up period to assess skills use and retention over time. ..
- Computer Based Training in DBT-S Behavioral AnalysisLINDA DIMEFF; Fiscal Year: 2006..In addition to the outcome variables assessed in Phase I, we will include a performance-based test of clinical application where role-plays will be video taped and coded for adherence. ..