- Duloxetine for childhood depression with pain and dissociative symptomsPushpal Desarkar
Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke PO Ranchi 834006, Jharkhand, India
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 15:496-9. 2006..We report a case documenting successful use of duloxetine in a depressed girl child who also had severe pain and dissociative symptoms...
- Subcortical functioning in obsessive-compulsive disorder: an exploratory EEG coherence studyPushpal Desarkar
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
World J Biol Psychiatry 8:196-200. 2007..Given the paucity of quantitative EEG studies using coherence measures to understand the electrophysiological functional integrity of sub-cortical structures in obsessive-compulsive disorder, the current study was carried out...
- Olanzapine-induced oculogyric crisisPushpal Desarkar
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 40:374. 2006
- Lamotrigine-induced severe manic switchPushpal Desarkar
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 40:718. 2006
- Duloxetine-induced ultrarapid cycling in an adolescent with bipolar depressionPushpal Desarkar
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:115-6. 2007
- Clozapine-induced cataplexyPushpal Desarkar
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 19:87-8. 2007
- Aripiprazole-induced obsessive-compulsive disorder: a report of 2 casesPushpal Desarkar
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:305-6. 2007