- J-pouch ileoanal anastomosis in children and adolescents with ulcerative colitis: functional outcome, satisfaction and impact on social lifeVibeke Wewer
Department of Paediatrics, H S Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Kettegaard Alle 30, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 40:189-93. 2005....
- Infliximab dependency in a national cohort of children with Crohn's diseaseVibeke Wewer
Department of Pediatrics and Medical Gastroenterology, H S Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Hvidovre, Denmark
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:40-5. 2006..The aim was to evaluate the pattern of responsiveness and to monitor side effects of episodic administration of infliximab in children with active Crohn's disease (CD) treated in Denmark from 1999 to 2003...
- Infliximab for inflammatory bowel disease in Denmark 1999-2005: clinical outcome and follow-up evaluation of malignancy and mortalitySarah Caspersen
Department of Medical Gastroenterology, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev, Denmark
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:1212-7; quiz 1176. 2008..The aim of this article is to describe the use of infliximab in a national Danish population-based IBD cohort during 1999-2005...
- Paediatric inflammatory bowel disease during a 44-year period in Copenhagen County: occurrence, course and prognosis--a population-based study from the Danish Crohn Colitis DatabaseChristian Jakobsen
Department of Paediatrics, Hvidovre University Hospital, Kettegaard Alle 30, Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 21:1291-301. 2009....
- Infliximab dependency is related to decreased surgical rates in adult Crohn's disease patientsNatalia Pedersen
Gastroenterology Unit, Medical Section, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev, Denmark
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 22:1196-203. 2010..Infliximab dependency in children with Crohn's disease (CD) has recently been described and found to be associated with a decreased surgery rate...
- Environmental factors and risk of developing paediatric inflammatory bowel disease -- a population based study 2007-2009Christian Jakobsen
Department of Paediatrics, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
J Crohns Colitis 7:79-88. 2013..To identify environmental risk factors for developing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in children <15 years of age...
- Increasing incidences of inflammatory bowel disease and decreasing surgery rates in Copenhagen City and County, 2003-2005: a population-based study from the Danish Crohn colitis databaseIda Vind
Department of Gastroenterology, Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Am J Gastroenterol 101:1274-82. 2006..Since Denmark provides excellent conditions for epidemiological research, we aimed to describe contemporary IBD incidence rates and patient characteristics in Copenhagen County and City...
- Does infliximab prevent colectomy in acute and chronic active ulcerative colitis?Steffen Dan-Nielsen
Department of Paediatrics, Hvidovre University Hospital, Hvidovre Hans Christian Andersen Children s Hospital, Odense Department of Paediatrics, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 58:768-72. 2014..The aim of the study was to evaluate clinical response, use of colectomy, and adverse events related to infliximab (IFX) treatment in acute and chronic active ulcerative colitis (UC) in children...
- Helicobacter pylori infection in pediatricsVibeke Wewer
Department of Paediatrics, H S Hvidovre Hospital, Kettegaard Alle 30, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Helicobacter 8:61-7. 2003..The association of a proton pump inhibitor and two antibiotics for 1 or 2 weeks gives the best eradication rates. The crucial question to elucidate is whether asymptomatic children should be treated to prevent cancer in the future...