- Parastomal hernia repair. An updateP Wara
Colorectal Division, Department of Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Minerva Chir 66:123-8. 2011..A PTFE mesh should preferably be used with the modified Sugarbaker technique. If a PTFE mesh is used with the keyhole technique parastomal hernia is likely to recur...
- Prospective nationwide analysis of laparoscopic versus Lichtenstein repair of inguinal herniaP Wara
Surgical Department L, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Br J Surg 92:1277-81. 2005..This study compared nationwide reoperation rates after laparoscopic and Lichtenstein repair, adjusting for factors predisposing to recurrence...
- [Closure of abdominal wall incision]Pal Wara
Arhus Universitetshospital, Arhus Sygehus, Kirurgisk Afdeling L
Ugeskr Laeger 167:3056-8. 2005
- Long-term follow-up of laparoscopic repair of parastomal hernia using a bilayer mesh with a slitPaul Wara
Department of Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital, Tage Hansensgade 2, 8000, Aarhus C, Denmark
Surg Endosc 25:526-30. 2011..Laparoscopic mesh repair is a promising alternative. Published series on laparoscopic mesh repair of parastomal hernia, however, are few with relative short follow-up...
- Randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic versus open appendicectomyA G Pedersen
Department of Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Br J Surg 88:200-5. 2001..Laparoscopy in patients with a clinical suspicion of acute appendicitis has not gained wide acceptance, and its use remains controversial...