Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- The 2011 revision of the global strategy for the diagnosis, management and prevention of COPD (GOLD)--why and what?Jørgen Vestbo
Department of Respiratory Medicine J, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
Clin Respir J 6:208-14. 2012....
- Changes in forced expiratory volume in 1 second over time in COPDJørgen Vestbo
Respiratory Section, Hvidovre Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
N Engl J Med 365:1184-92. 2011....
- [Telehealthcare for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]Jørgen Vestbo
Lungemedicinsk Sektion, Hvidovre Hospital, Kettegard Alle 30, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 174:933-6. 2012..No studies comparing complex interventions with and without telehealthcare exist in COPD and more studies are therefore clearly needed before further implementation of this technology...
- Prevalence of COPD in CopenhagenPeder Fabricius
Department of Cardiology and Respiratory Medicine, Hvidovre Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Respir Med 105:410-7. 2011....
- Bias due to withdrawal in long-term randomised trials in COPD: evidence from the TORCH studyJørgen Vestbo
Department of Cardiology and Respiratory Medicine, Hvidovre Hospital and University of Copenhagen, Hvidovre, Denmark
Clin Respir J 5:44-9. 2011..These usually include drugs with symptomatic benefits and have significant withdrawal rates...
- Circulating nitric oxide products do not solely reflect nitric oxide release in cirrhosis and portal hypertensionPia Afzelius
Department of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine, Hvidovre Hospital, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Liver Int 31:1381-7. 2011..Circulating metabolites (NO(x)) may affect the systemic and pulmonary NO-generation. However, the relations of these abnormalities to the haemodynamic changes remain unclear...
- Management and survival of patients admitted with an exacerbation of COPD: comparison of two Danish patient cohortsNanna Eriksen
Department of Cardiology and Respiratory Medicine, Hvidovre Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Clin Respir J 4:208-14. 2010..The aim of this study was to describe the management and prognosis related to a hospital admission for acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and to compare results to an earlier study...
- Is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease associated with increased arterial stiffness?Julie H Janner
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Hvidovre Hospital, Kettegaard Alle 30, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Respir Med 106:397-405. 2012....