Claus Hauregaard Sørensen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Psychosocial predictors of depression in patients with acute coronary syndromeC Sørensen
The Medical Reseach Unit, Ringkøbing County, Ringkøbing, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 111:116-24. 2005..To describe the prevalence of depression according to ICD-10 criteria using a self-completed questionnaire and to identify psychosocial predictors of depression at discharge in patients with acute coronary syndrome...
- Postmyocardial infarction mortality in relation to depression: a systematic critical reviewClaus Sørensenf
The Medical Research Unit, Ringkøbing, Denmark
Psychother Psychosom 74:69-80. 2005..Future studies should include a minimum of 1,000 patients, use a validated instrument, re-examine the patients, and describe participants and non-participants in detail...
- Depression assessed over 1-year survival in patients with myocardial infarctionC Sørensen
The Medical Research Unit, Ringkøbing County, Ringkøbing, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 113:290-7. 2006..To estimate the prevalence of ICD-10 depression using a self-reported questionnaire and to examine if depression is associated with increased 1-year mortality in patients with myocardial infarction (MI)...
- [Depression and ischemic heart disease]Claus Hauregaard Sørensen
Odense Universitetshospital, Psykiatrisk afdeling, Odense C
Ugeskr Laeger 169:1465-7. 2007..Improved cooperation between general practice, cardiologists and psychiatrists is necessary in order to identify and treat this group of patients...
- [Acute pharmacological treatment of depression]Kurt Bjerregaard Stage
Odense Universitetshospital, Psykiatrisk afdeling P, Odense C
Ugeskr Laeger 169:1436-9. 2007..In mild to moderate depression SSRIs or other newer antidepressants can be used but in cases of severe melancholic or psychotic depression TCAs or ECT are the treatments of choice...