Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- The Danish National Schizophrenia Project: prospective, comparative longitudinal treatment study of first-episode psychosisBent Rosenbaum
Centre of Psychiatry Glostrup, Unit for Psychotherapy, Education and Research, University of Copenhagen, Ndr Ringvej, DK 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
Br J Psychiatry 186:394-9. 2005..First-episode psychosis intervention may improve the course and outcome of schizophrenic disorders...
- Supportive psychodynamic psychotherapy versus treatment as usual for first-episode psychosis: two-year outcomeBent Rosenbaum
Mental Health Services, Department of Psychology, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Denmark
Psychiatry 75:331-41. 2012..In spite of limitations, this study speaks in favor of including supportive psychodynamic psychotherapy in the treatment for patients with schizophrenic first-episode psychoses...
- Gender differences in first episode psychosisAnne Køster
Center of Psychiatry at Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:940-6. 2008..The question is raised whether gender specific differences exist which should be taken into consideration in order to provide optimal treatment for the patients...
- Rorschach inkblot method data at baseline and after 2 years treatment of consecutively admitted patients with first-episode schizophreniaBent Rosenbaum
Psychiatric University Center Glostrup, Ndr Ringvej, Glostrup, Denmark
Nord J Psychiatry 66:79-85. 2012....
- Collaborative assessment and management of suicidality method shows effectAnn Colleen Nielsen
Centre of Excellence in Suicide Prevention, Mental Health Services Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Dan Med Bull 58:A4300. 2011..The purpose of this study was to investigate CAMS in a Danish population in such a context...
- Psychosis and the dynamics of the psychotherapy processBent Rosenbaum
Psychiatric University Centre Glostrup, Copenhagen University Hospital, Glostrup, Denmark
Int Rev Psychiatry 19:13-23. 2007..The psychodynamics of this process are described with additional discussion about the role of cognitive interventions and their limitations...
- The influence of extreme traumatization on body, mind and social relationsBent Rosenbaum
University of Copenhagen
Int J Psychoanal 88:1527-42. 2007..Extreme trauma causes disturbances in each of these dimensions. The authors present clinical material from a traumatized refugee to illustrate the analytic work...
- [Treatment of suicidal patients: The Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality]Kirsten Arkov
Psykiatrisk Center Glostrup, Enheden for Psykoterapeutisk Uddannelse og Forskning, Glostrup
Ugeskr Laeger 170:149-53. 2008..There is still a need for more knowledge about effective methods of assessing and treating the suicidal patient. The method The Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) was tested on a group of out-patients...
- [Reference programs for anxiety and depression]Francisco Alberdi
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2805; author reply 2806. 2008