Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Effect of smoking cessation on gestational and postpartum weight gain and neonatal birth weightLine Rode
Department of Obstetrics, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 122:618-25. 2013..To examine the association among smoking cessation, gestational and postpartum weight gain, and neonatal birth weight...
- Progestogens to prevent preterm birth in twin pregnancies: an individual participant data meta-analysis of randomized trialsEwoud Schuit
Julius Centre for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 12:13. 2012....
- Obesity-related complications in Danish single cephalic term pregnanciesLine Rode
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hvidovre University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 105:537-42. 2005..Our objective was to investigate the relationship between prepregnancy and obstetric body mass index (BMI) as well as fetal complications in a large, unselected cohort of Danish women with single cephalic pregnancies...
- Prevention of preterm delivery in twin gestations (PREDICT): a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled trial on the effect of vaginal micronized progesteroneL Rode
Department of Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound 4002, Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 38:272-80. 2011..This study was conducted to investigate the preventive effect of vaginal micronized progesterone in a large population of twin gestations...
- Association between gestational weight gain according to body mass index and postpartum weight in a large cohort of Danish womenLine Rode
Department of Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound 4002, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Matern Child Health J 16:406-13. 2012..Health personnel face a challenge in prenatal counseling as 40-60% of these women gain more weight than recommended for their BMI. As GWG is potentially modifiable, our study should be followed by intervention studies focusing on GW...
- Association between maternal weight gain and birth weightLine Rode
Ultrasound Clinic 4002, Department of Fetal Medicine, Rigshospitalet, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hvidovre Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 109:1309-15. 2007..8 kg/m(2)), normal weight (BMI 19.8-26.0 kg/m(2)), overweight (BMI 26.1-29.0 kg/m(2)), and obese (BMI greater than 29.0 kg/m(2)) women, with emphasis on the use of the American Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommendations in Denmark...
- Acute recurrent polyhydramnios: a combination of amniocenteses and NSAID may be curative rather than palliativeLine Rode
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Fetal Diagn Ther 22:186-9. 2007..As in normal pregnancies, amniotic prolactin levels decreased by 80% from highest to lowest value in this case of resolving acute recurrent polyhydramnios...
- Cytokines and the risk of preterm delivery in twin pregnanciesLine Rode
Department of Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound 4002, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, and the University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 120:60-8. 2012..To estimate the association between cytokine levels in twin pregnancies and risk of spontaneous preterm delivery, including the effect of progesterone treatment...
- Twin births: cesarean section or vaginal delivery?Elise Hoffmann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Roskilde University Hospital, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:463-9. 2012..To assess morbidity and mortality in twin pregnancy deliveries, according to chorionicity and mode of delivery...
- Prevalence of polyhydramnios at a Danish hospital--a population-based studyAnne Bundgaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:1427-31. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine the incidence of polyhydramnios, the related maternal and perinatal morbidity, and to estimate the association between perinatal outcome and the degree of polyhydramnios in a Danish population...
- Systematic review of progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in singleton pregnanciesLine Rode
Department of Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:1180-9. 2009..A Cochrane review in 2006 concluded that further knowledge is required before recommendation can be made with regard to progesterone in the prevention of preterm birth...
- Identifying mild and severe preeclampsia in asymptomatic pregnant women by levels of cell-free fetal DNATanja Roien Jakobsen
Department of Fetal Medicine, 4002, Juliane Marie Center, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark Department of Clinical Immunology, 2034, Diagnostic Center, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Transfusion 53:1956-64. 2013....
- High levels of fetal DNA are associated with increased risk of spontaneous preterm deliveryTanja R Jakobsen
Department of Fetal Medicine, 4002, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Prenat Diagn 32:840-5. 2012..To assess whether spontaneous preterm delivery can be predicted from the amount of cell free fetal DNA (cffDNA) as determined by routine fetal RHD genotyping at 25 weeks' gestation...
- Women with chromosomally normal male fetuses are at increased risk of being referred for invasive testing following first-trimester risk assessmentCaroline Borregaard Miltoft
Department of Fetal Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 90:1446-9. 2011..This study investigated the gender distribution in karyotype results from chorionic villus samples and amniocenteses performed due to an increased risk for Down syndrome based on first-trimester combined risk assessment...
- Short telomere length, lung function and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in 46,396 individualsLine Rode
Department of Clinical Biochemistry and the Copenhagen General Population Study, Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen University Hospital, Herlev, Denmark
Thorax 68:429-35. 2013..A previous case-control study of 100 individuals found that short telomere length was associated with a 28-fold increased risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- Prevention of preterm delivery in twin pregnancyLine Rode
Center of Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Copenhagen University Hospital, 2100 Rigshospitalet, Denmark
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 28:273-83. 2014..Therefore, it is mandatory to evaluate the proposed treatments in randomised trials of multiple gestations. In this chapter, we describe the results of trials to prevent preterm delivery in twin pregnancies. ..
- Fetal exposure to pimozide: a case reportNina H Bjarnason
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Reprod Med 51:443-4. 2006..Pimozide is an antidopaminergic, antipsychotic drug. Exposure during human pregnancy has not been reported previously, and recommendations on its use are based on extrapolation from other antipsychotics with antidopaminergic activity...