Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Fast track vaginal surgeryMarianne Ottesen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 81:138-46. 2002..Short-term success rate, satisfaction rates, and acceptability were all excellent. Follow up has been established to evaluate long-term success rates and recurrence...
- [Placenta accreta. Bleeding and disseminated intravascular coagulation following Cesarean section]M Ottesen
gynaekologisk obstetrisk afdeling, Amtssygehuset Roskilde
Ugeskr Laeger 160:6659-60. 1998..An abdominal hysterectomy was performed. Risk factors, antenatal diagnostic methods, complications and different treatment aspects are discussed...
- Substantial variability in postoperative treatment, and convalescence recommendations following vaginal repair. A nationwide questionnaire studyM Ottesen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hvidovre University Hospital, Kettegaard Alle 30, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 80:1062-8. 2001....
- Short convalescence after vaginal prolapse surgeryMarianne Ottesen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Laparoscopic Unit, Hvidovre University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 82:359-66. 2003....
- [Vaginal surgery in Denmark in 1999-2001. An analysis of operations performed, hospitalization and morbidity]Marianne Ottesen
Center for Evaluering og Medicinsk Teknologivurdering (CEMTV, Sundhedsstyrelsen,
Ugeskr Laeger 166:3598-601. 2004
- [Validity of the registration and reporting of vaginal prolapse surgery]Marianne Ottesen
gynaekologisk obstetrisk afdeling, Afsnit 537, Hvidovre Hospital, DK 2650 Hvidovre
Ugeskr Laeger 171:404-8. 2009..To validate the coding and local registration of vaginal prolapse surgery in 1996-1998, and reporting of such data to the Danish National Patient registry (LPR)...