Judith B Becker Nissen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [Pharmacological treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder in children/adolescents]Judith Becker Nissen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Børne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Regionscenter, 8240 Risskov, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 173:801-6. 2011..The aim was to provide a summary on the current knowledge on psychopharmacological treatment of children and adolescents with OCD...
- [The neurobiological basis of obsessive-compulsive disorder]Judith B Becker Nissen
Aalborg Sygehus, Børne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Afdeling
Ugeskr Laeger 167:34-7. 2005
- [What evidence is there for treatment of children and adolescents with cognitive behavioural therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorders?]Judith Becker Nissen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Børne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Regionscenter, Risskov
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1545-9. 2008..The choice of treatment depends on the age of the patient, family relations, including the involvement of the parents, the severity of the symptoms and the occurrence of comorbidity...
- Clinicians' views on clinical examination and treatment of children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). A Danish national survey studyJudith Becker Nissen
Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescent Psychiatry, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus University, Risskov, DK 8240, Denmark
Nord J Psychiatry 62:309-14. 2008..However, a discussion of the choice of recommended assessment methods including the use of both specific and general checklists is warranted...
- [Significance of the glutaminergic system for obsessive-compulsive disorder]Judith Becker Nissen
Børne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Regionscenter, Arhus Universitetshospital, DK 8240 Risskov
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2874-6. 2008..Pharmacogenetic studies examining the genetic variations in the glutaminate system are lacking. The aim was to examine the current knowledge on the glutaminate system in the development and maintenance of OCD...