Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Prestorage leukofiltration of whole blood and SAGM blood prevents extracellular bioactive substance accumulationT Mynster
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Hvidovre University Hospital, Denmark
Inflamm Res 48:363-8. 1999..Therefore, we studied the effect of prestorage leukocyte filtration on concentrations of bioactive substances in whole blood (WB) and saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol (SAGM) erythrocyte suspension during storage...
- [Laparoscopic surgery for colorectal cancer in Denmark]Tommie Mynster
Kirurgisk afdeling K, Bispebjerg Hospital, DK 2400 Kobenhavn NV E mail
Ugeskr Laeger 171:2977-82. 2009..Since 2001 the departments performing colorectal cancer surgery in Denmark, have reported variables for patient diagnostics, treatment and course to the DCCG database...
- Preliminary results after single-port laparoscopic colonic surgeryTommie Mynster
Department of Surgery K, Bispebjerg Hospital, Denmark
Dan Med J 59:A4551. 2012..The present study investigates the applicability of the procedure and we report the first year of experiences and operative quality...
- Prestorage and bedside leucofiltration of whole blood modulates storage-time-dependent suppression of in vitro TNFalpha releaseT Mynster
Surgical Immunology Laboratory and Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Hvidovre University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Br J Haematol 106:248-51. 1999..Prestorage leucofiltration appeared to reduce storage-time-dependent suppression of in vitro stimulated TNFalpha release induced by plasma from whole blood compared with non-filtered and bedside-leucofiltered whole blood...
- Effects of red cell storage and lysis on in vitro cytokine releaseT Mynster
Surgical Immunology Laboratory, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Transfus Apher Sci 25:17-23. 2001..Therefore, storage time dependent inhibition of immune response by red cell suspension may in part be dependent on red cell presentation, and may cause some of the side effects by transfusion of red cells...
- Bacterial antigen-induced release of white cell- and platelet-derived bioactive substances in vitroJanne H Hammer
Surgical Immunology Laboratory, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Int J Gastrointest Cancer 31:165-79. 2002..Therefore, we studied the in vitro release of substances from white cells and platelets stimulated by bacterial antigens and supernatants from stored red-cell components...
- Blood transfusion-induced immunomodulation--is storage time important?Tommie Mynster
Surgical Immunology Laboratory, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, H S Hvidovre Hospital, Copenhagen
Dan Med Bull 50:368-84. 2003
- Prolapse of submucous lipoma of the sigmoid colonMichael Wilhelmsen
Department of Surgery, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Pol Przegl Chir 84:102-4. 2012..Lipomas of the colon are rare and usually presenting in the later ages of life. This case describes and discusses the symptoms and signs of lipomas, recommendations and rationale for treatment...