Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Recommendations by Cochrane Review Groups for assessment of the risk of bias in studiesAndreas Lundh
Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet Dept, 3343, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
BMC Med Res Methodol 8:22. 2008..Assessing the risk of bias in individual studies in a systematic review can be done using individual components or by summarizing the study quality in an overall score...
- Coding of adverse events of suicidality in clinical study reports of duloxetine for the treatment of major depressive disorder: descriptive studyEmma Maund
Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet Department 7811, Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 348:g3555. 2014..To assess the effects of coding and coding conventions on summaries and tabulations of adverse events data on suicidality within clinical study reports...
- Benefits and harms in clinical trials of duloxetine for treatment of major depressive disorder: comparison of clinical study reports, trial registries, and publicationsEmma Maund
Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet Dept 7811, Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 348:g3510. 2014....
- Underreporting of conflicts of interest in clinical practice guidelines: cross sectional studyJulie Bolette Brix Bindslev
The Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet Department 7811, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
BMC Med Ethics 14:19. 2013..However, not all conflicts of interest are disclosed. Using a public available disclosure list we determined the prevalence and underreporting of conflicts of interest among authors of clinical guidelines on drug treatments...
- Sponsors' participation in conduct and reporting of industry trials: a descriptive studyAndreas Lundh
The Nordic Cochrane Centre, Rigshospitalet, Dept 7811, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Trials 13:146. 2012..We investigated sponsors' involvement in the conduct and reporting of industry-sponsored trials...
- [Is there an evidence for screening for depression?]Andreas Lundh
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1479; author reply 1480. 2008