Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Genetic engineering and sustainable production of ornamentals: current status and future directionsHenrik Lütken
Crop Sciences, Department of Agriculture and Ecology, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Højbakkegård Allé 9, 2630 Taastrup, Denmark
Plant Cell Rep 31:1141-57. 2012....
- Production of compact plants by overexpression of AtSHI in the ornamental KalanchoëHenrik Lütken
Plant and Soil Sciences Laboratory, Department of Agriculture and Ecology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Plant Biotechnol J 8:211-22. 2010....
- Repression of both isoforms of disproportionating enzyme leads to higher malto-oligosaccharide content and reduced growth in potatoHenrik Lütken
Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Planta 232:1127-39. 2010....
- Expression of KxhKN4 and KxhKN5 genes in Kalanchoë blossfeldiana 'Molly' results in novel compact plant phenotypes: towards a cisgenesis alternative to growth retardantsHenrik Lütken
Department of Agriculture and Ecology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Plant Cell Rep 30:2267-79. 2011..These transgenic plants show that a cisgenesis approach towards production of compact plants with improved quality as an alternative to chemical growth retardants may be feasible...
- A novel isoform of glucan, water dikinase phosphorylates pre-phosphorylated alpha-glucans and is involved in starch degradation in ArabidopsisLone Baunsgaard
Plant Biochemistry Laboratory, Center for Molecular Plant Physiology PlaCe, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark
Plant J 41:595-605. 2005..Taken together, these data indicate that the C-3 linked phospho-ester in starch plays a so far unnoticed specific role in the degradation of transitory starch...
- Transformation of miniature potted rose (Rosa hybrida cv. Linda) with P( SAG12 )-ipt gene delays leaf senescence and enhances resistance to exogenous ethyleneHedayat Zakizadeh
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Højbakkegård Alle 9 13, 2630, Taastrup, Denmark
Plant Cell Rep 32:195-205. 2013..The transgenic line had significantly higher content of chlorophyll at the end of the treatment period compared to Wt plants...
- Role of hydrogen peroxide during the interaction between the hemibiotrophic fungal pathogen Septoria tritici and wheatNandini P Shetty
University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Life Sciences, Department of Plant Biology, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
New Phytol 174:637-47. 2007....