Hans Bredsted Lomholt
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Ciprofloxacin susceptibility of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from keratitisJ A Lomholt
Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Aarhus, Bartholin Building, Wilhelm Meyers Alle, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Br J Ophthalmol 87:1238-40. 2003..To examine the ciprofloxacin susceptibility of 106 Pseudomonas aeruginosa eye isolates from the United Kingdom, Denmark, India, the United States, and Australia, and to determine the molecular mechanisms of resistance...
- Short-time, high-dosage penicillin infusion therapy of syphilis: an alternative to recommended regimens?Hans Lomholt
Department of Dermatology, Aarhus Amtssygehus, Aarhus, Denmark
Acta Derm Venereol 83:365-8. 2003..The treatment modality is reviewed and discussed and it may provide an alternative to conventional treatment regimens of early syphilis...
- Staphylococcus aureus clonal dynamics and virulence factors in children with atopic dermatitisHans Lomholt
Department of Dermatology and Venerology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
J Invest Dermatol 125:977-82. 2005..Increased severity of eczema was related to a change in agr group and may have been because of inflammation triggered by the takeover of an antigenically different clone, as agr groups represent ancient phylogenetic lineages...
- [Is acne caused by colonization with the "wrong" strain of Propionibacterium acnes? A review of the role of Propionibacterium acnes in acne]Hans Bredsted Lomholt
Aarhus Universitet, Institut for Medicinsk Mikrobiologi og Immunologi
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1234-7. 2008..The current knowledge on P. acnes in relation to acne is reviewed...
- [Syphilis--''to be or not to be"]Hans Bredsted Lomholt
Hudklinikken Vesterbro 99, DK 9000 Alborg
Ugeskr Laeger 170:3126-7. 2008..It is emphasized that doctors in all specialities should increase their awareness of this disease...
- Epidemic population structure of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: evidence for a clone that is pathogenic to the eye and that has a distinct combination of virulence factorsJ A Lomholt
Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Aarhus, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Infect Immun 69:6284-95. 2001....
- [Free versus non-free treatments with laser and intense pulsed light in dermatology: distinguishing medical laser treatments to be provided free of charge from cosmetic self-payment treatments]Merete Haedersdal
H S Bispebjerg Hospital, Dermato venerologisk Afdeling, København NV
Ugeskr Laeger 167:4091-4. 2005..It is suggested that the recommendations constitute the basis for referring patients to dermatological treatment involving laser and intense pulsed light in Denmark...