Affiliation: University Hospital of Copenhagen
- [Non-attendance at a pediatric outpatient clinic. SMS text messaging improves attendance]Lisbeth Venø Kruse
Regionshospitalet Viborg, Børneafdelingen
Ugeskr Laeger 171:1372-5. 2009..To assess whether short message service (SMS) text message reminders would reduce non-attendance at a paediatric outpatient clinic. Furthermore, we wanted to clarify the families' attitude towards receiving an SMS reminder...
- Trinitrotoluene (TNT)-induced cataract in Danish arms factory workersAnders Kruse
Department of Ophthalmology, Aalborg Hospital, Hobrovej 18 22, PO Box 365, DK 9100 Aalborg, Denmark
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 83:26-30. 2005..To compare the prevalence of cataract in workers exposed to trinitrotoluene (TNT) to the prevalence in a group of unexposed workers, matched on age and sex, using Tiukina's description and grading of TNT-induced cataract...
- Diabetes and risk of acute infectious conjunctivitis--a population-based case-control studyA Kruse
Department of Ophthalmology, Aalborg Hospital, Aalborg, Denmark
Diabet Med 23:393-7. 2006..To examine whether diabetes mellitus is associated with an increased risk of acute infectious conjunctivitis (AIC) in adults, as measured by treatment with topical ocular antibiotics...
- [Back pain, MRI scanning and MTV investigation]Claus Manniche
Ugeskr Laeger 166:3215-6. 2004
- Nonfunctioning pituitary adenoma: incidence, causes of death and quality of life in relation to pituitary functionEigil Husted Nielsen
Department of Endocrinology, Aarhus University Hospital, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark
Pituitary 10:67-73. 2007..QOL was, however, impaired in patients who had undergone craniotomy as compared to patients undergoing transsphenoidal surgery. QOL was not reduced in hypopituitary patients or in patients receiving radiotherapy...