Mads N Holten-Andersen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Evaluation of sample handling in relation to levels of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 measured in blood by immunoassayM N Holten-Andersen
Institute for Pharmacology and Pathobiology, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark
Int J Biol Markers 18:170-6. 2003..The possible effect of preanalytical conditions such as blood sample preparation and handling on TIMP-1 levels in blood needs thorough investigation...
- Plasma TIMP-1 in patients with colorectal adenomas: a prospective studyMads N Holten-Andersen
Department of Pharmacology and Pathobiology, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Ridebanevej 9, 1870 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Eur J Cancer 40:2159-64. 2004..02). The present study demonstrates that measurement of plasma TIMP-1 cannot be used for the identification of adenomatous or hyperplastic polyps of the large intestine...
- Levels of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 in plasma and urine from patients with bladder cancerM N Holten-Andersen
Department of Veterinary Pathology, The Veterinary University, Frederiksberg
Int J Biol Markers 21:6-11. 2006..To assess the potential use of plasma and urine levels of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 (TIMP-1) in urothelial cancer...
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in the postoperative monitoring of colorectal cancerMads Nikolaj Holten-Andersen
The Institute of Veterinary Patobiology, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Ridebanevej 9, 1870 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Eur J Cancer 42:1889-96. 2006..0001). In conclusion, postoperative plasma TIMP-1 predicts patient outcome both alone and in combination with CEA. Postoperative TIMP-1 may be a marker of residual disease after primary surgery for CRC...
- [An 11-month-year-old girl with repeated respiratory infections]Mads N Holten-Andersen
Barneavdelingen, Sykehuset Innlandet Lillehammer, 2619 Lillehammer, Norway
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 130:846-8. 2010..We also discuss specific treatment of ventricular non-compaction and briefly report on children with non-compaction at the largest pediatric cardiology centre in Norway...
- Tumor tissue levels of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 as a prognostic marker in primary breast cancerAnne Sofie Schrohl
The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Department of Pharmacology and Pathobiology, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Clin Cancer Res 10:2289-98. 2004....
- Collagen metabolism and enzymes of the urokinase plasminogen activator system in chronic myeloproliferative disorders: correlation between plasma-soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor and serum markers for collagen metabolismMorten Krogh Jensen
Department of Haematology L, Rigshospitalet, University Hospital of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Haematol 71:276-82. 2003..Plasma levels of MMP-2 and -9 were not correlated to serum markers for collagen metabolism. These findings suggest that enzymes of the uPA system might participate in the bone marrow remodelling processes characteristic of MPD...
- Primary tumor levels of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 are predictive of resistance to chemotherapy in patients with metastatic breast cancerAnne Sofie Schrohl
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Clin Cancer Res 12:7054-8. 2006....
- Tumor tissue concentrations of the proteinase inhibitors tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1) and plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 (PAI-1) are complementary in determining prognosis in primary breast cancerAnne Sofie Schrohl
The Finsen Laboratory, Rigshospitalet dept 8621, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Mol Cell Proteomics 2:164-72. 2003..Furthermore TIMP-1 adds prognostic information to that obtained from PAI-1. However, further validation in independent data sets is needed...