Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Natural history and etiology of liver disease in patients with previous community-acquired acute non-A, non-B hepatitis. A follow-up study of 178 Danish patients consecutively enrolled in The Copenhagen Hepatitis Acuta Programme in the period 1969-1987K Grønbaek
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Gentofte, Hellerup, Denmark
J Hepatol 31:800-7. 1999..Consecutive patients originally diagnosed with acute non-A, non-B hepatitis were followed up to assess the long-term morbidity and mortality and to re-evaluate the etiology in surviving patients...
- Interferon alfa-2b alone or combined with recombinant granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor as treatment of chronic hepatitis CK Grønbaek
Medical Dept A, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
Scand J Gastroenterol 37:840-4. 2002..To compare the effect of combination therapy with interferon-alpha (INF-alpha) and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) to monotherapy with INF-alpha in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection...
- Interobserver variation in interpretation of serial liver biopsies from patients with chronic hepatitis CK Grønbaek
Department of Hepatology A, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Viral Hepat 9:443-9. 2002..Thus, a simple scoring system with four category scales was reproducible and sufficient for detection of therapy induced changes...
- Viral load is a negative predictor of antioxidant levels in hepatitis C patientsKarin Grønbaek
Clinical Pharmacological Unit, Gentofte University Hospital, Denmark
Scand J Infect Dis 37:686-9. 2005..2 micromol/l, 95% CI - 21.9-3.5). The association may reflect consumption of antioxidants due to HCV, although effects of low antioxidant status on viral replication cannot be excluded...
- The effect of antioxidant supplementation on hepatitis C viral load, transaminases and oxidative status: a randomized trial among chronic hepatitis C virus-infected patientsKarin Groenbaek
Department of Hepatology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:985-9. 2006..To assess the effect of antioxidant supplementation on hepatitis C viral load, transaminases and oxidative status...
- [Reporting chronic hepatitis B and C in Denmark]Nanna Hansen
Infektionsmedicinsk Afdeling, Hvidovre Hospital, DK 2650 Hvidovre
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1567-70. 2008....
- Effectiveness of treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin in an unselected population of patients with chronic hepatitis C: a Danish nationwide cohort studyNanna Hansen
Department of Infectious Diseases, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
BMC Infect Dis 11:177. 2011..The endpoint was sustained virological response (SVR), determined by the absence of HCV RNA 24 weeks after the end of treatment...