Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Osteitis in the dens of axis caused by Treponema pallidumThilde Fabricius
Department of Infectious Diseases, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
BMC Infect Dis 13:347. 2013..Vertebral involvement is rare, and this is to our knowledge the first case describing syphilitic spondylitis in early acquired syphilis...
- Real-time image fusion involving diagnostic ultrasoundCaroline Ewertsen
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Roskilde Sygehus, Copenhagen University Hospital, Køgevej 7 13, DK 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:W249-55. 2013....
- Freehand biopsy guided by electromagnetic needle tracking: a phantom studyC Ewertsen
Department of Radiology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
Ultraschall Med 32:614-8. 2011..Furthermore, to evaluate off-plane biopsy guided by needle tracking...
- [Aspects of imaging modalities in relation to damage control surgery]Caroline Ewertsen
Billeddiagnostisk Afdeling, Køge Sygehus, Lykkebækvej 1, 4600 Køge
Ugeskr Laeger 173:1267-70. 2011..We recommend FAST-US prehospitally or early in the trauma room resuscitation. Haemodynamically stable patients with relevant traumas should undergo CT...
- Characterization by biopsy or CEUS of liver lesions guided by image fusion between ultrasonography and CT, PET/CT or MRIC Ewertsen
Department of Radiology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen OE, Denmark
Ultraschall Med 32:191-7. 2011..A lesion is defined as a region that has suffered damage due to injury or disease...
- Image fusion between ultrasonography and CT, MRI or PET/CT for image guidance and intervention - a theoretical and clinical studyCaroline Ewertsen
Department of Radiology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen OE, Denmark
Dan Med Bull 57:B4172. 2010..We have presented some of the first results on accuracy of real-time image fusion involving US and of the application of the method to patients with liver lesions...
- Comparison of two co-registration methods for real-time ultrasonography fused with MRI: a phantom studyC Ewertsen
Department of Radiology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen OE, Denmark
Ultraschall Med 31:296-301. 2010..To test the accuracy of spatial registration of real-time ultrasonography (US) fused with MRI in a phantom...
- [Inflammatory cloacogenic polyp]Caroline Ewertsen
Rigshospitalet, radiologisk klinik, Sektion for Ultralyd, Kirurgisk Gastroenterologisk Klinik, CTX, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2708. 2008..Dysplasia has been described in ICP, but is rare. Nonetheless, histological examination of all perianal lesions, even in young adults, is important...
- Biopsy guided by real-time sonography fused with MRI: a phantom studyCaroline Ewertsen
Department of Radiology, Section of Ultrasound X 4123, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen OE, Denmark
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:1671-4. 2008..The purpose of our study was to test the accuracy of sonographically guided biopsies in a phantom of structures not visible on sonography but shown on MRI by using commercially available sonography systems with image fusion software...
- [Sporadic fundic gland polyposis--a case study]Caroline Ewertsen
Rigshospitalet, Kirurgisk Gastroenterologisk Klinik, CTX
Ugeskr Laeger 169:3304-5. 2007..Fundic gland polyps are among the most common of all gastric polyps. Dysplasia in FGP is rare but is seen in patients suffering from FAP. In patients with FGP, sigmoideoscopy is recommended to exclude FAP...
- [Is screening of wireless capsule endoscopies by non-physicians feasible?]Caroline Ewertsen
H S Rigshospitalet, Abdominalcentret, Abdominalkirurgisk Klinik CTX, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 168:3530-3. 2006..Reading a wireless capsule endoscopy (WCE) may be time-consuming. In order to reduce the time needed by a physician to view a WCE, we investigated if other medical professions could preview the video and detect bowel pathology in advance...